Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stopping winstrol after 7 days of use.

Retard12345

So started reading more into winstrol but started the winstrol only cycle bit early...
So im having massive side effects with taking 50mg per day.. said today was my last day cuz all of it.. just wondering how long will it take for me to start feeling normal again?

Well the first couple days.. just SUPER tired and lazy and trouble sleeping.. then couple more days semi numbness in arms and weird feelings my heart rate feels all messed up like its pumping too hard maybe blood preassure.. had a massive headache all day yesterday during work and that was my last time taking it.. worked out today but did not take another and im still feeling the tingly in arms and thats pretty much it.. and just pissed darker than normal urine

Fuck dude, I've been really tired and sleepy as well since I've been taking it for 5 weeks now...

Yea well today i started feeling really scared i thought i was gonna have a heart attack just sweating and feeling weird i know something wasnt right i was about to check myself in the hospital but i played it out just trying to hold myself together and i went out side for some air and just started walking around then eventually after about 5-10 mins i was like i might as well work out and got a good hour of working out done but now that im done showered up and it started happening again i laid down in bed hoping it would go away but the tingling and semi numb arms came back and i half assed napped it for bout an hour and now im here.. i feel slight better but my arms still feel weird.. and i pissed about 30 mins ago and it was darker then usual

OH i forgot and yesterday while i was having that massive headache all day i was wiping my nose and there was bits of blood each wipe not a lot at all but if i really cleaned out my nose with some toilet paper i was able to grab some blood.. none of thise issues today tho as i didnt take anymore... just wondering how long ill still feel weird in my arms and dark urine and just not feeling right .. how long til i go back to normal

You need to up your fluid intake and take dehydration out of the equation. In fact, hyper-saturate and try to flush yourself out some. Consider getting in to a doctor if you don't start feeling better by Monday. Get rid of that Winstrol. I wouldn't even try to sell it.

Relax as best you can. You're showing signs of anxiety/panic attack. Get yourself hydrated and relaxed. Skip the workouts for a couple days.

You need to up your fluid intake and take dehydration out of the equation. In fact, hyper-saturate and try to flush yourself out some. Consider getting in to a doctor if you don't start feeling better by Monday. Get rid of that Winstrol. I wouldn't even try to sell it.

Relax as best you can. You're showing signs of anxiety/panic attack. Get yourself hydrated and relaxed. Skip the workouts for a couple days.

Yea i think you hit it spot on . thanks will try to flush myself out then, been just relaxing on the computer trying to stay calm.. im almost fine at the moment except my arms..around the forearm part just feel like they want to go numb but they arent and head feels little light

If this a bad reaction, which it sounds like it is, your body should be clearing it out. I had similar symptoms, unrelated to AAS, but you get to where every little twitch in your body gets you anxious. That can lead to poor sleep, which is never good for your head, and you have a vicious little cycle going.

So, hang in there and ride it out, rest your head. If something drastic happens do seek help but just to take it easy for a few days.

were you taking n2guard? it sounds as if your not... being tired is from your liver being filled with toxicity it can't handle and your also having blood pressure problems... you can't take methylated oral steroids without protection, especially something as toxic as winstrol... it will also give you problems with lipids, kidneys, cholesterol, other organs etc... YOU MUST run n2guard with it...

Top Bottom