Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S-4 log

Good, I wish osta would come back in stock. So I could but it soon. I will get it from some where else I guess. I will probably do s-4 by itself for a month and then get osta, s-4, and gw. Try that stacked for a month or more.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

I know it came back in stock as of last week. I had some ordered, it was on back order, but it was shipped out last week and I got it yesterday. Osta and S-4. This was from unique.

I think S-4 tastes worse than Ostarine, but to each their own. Neither taste good, I think we can all agree... although, it has become an acquired taste and doesn't bother me like the first few days I ever tried it.
agreed, just took my morning doses day 3 now and it didn't taste that bad, I think its worse if you try to cover it by eating something else right after. Tip to anyone, dont eat strawberries after downing sarms, your tastebuds will thank you

I drink mine with oj, I drop it in... Stir... And slam it down and the taste doesn't really effect me now. I just took my day 6, 50 mg. Alright then I am going to get on now and order some. Has anyone had problems with sleeping on it? Since I've been taking it I will lay down in bed, but won't fall asleep for like 3 hours after it.

I take my s4 dose at 10am and 4pm, I sleep at 11pm so I'm not sure, the half life is about 6 hours so its out of my system by bed time. I take GW an hour before bed and it hasn't affected my sleep

See I take my dose of 50 mg around 1 pm. Would it be better to split it to 25/25? I am a clerk at a gas station so my shifts I pull are either 2-11 or 12, or 11p- 8am. I am not sure if its the s-4 or work screwing my shit up. I usually hit the gym around 6-8:30 or 9:30 pm.

Wish I could help, but I've always had problems going to sleep. My mind constantly runs wide open. Every memory of my life constantly runs through my head, lol. The only peace I can get to go to sleep is closing my eyes, laying still, and forcing myself to only count backwards from 100 in my head. It works most of the times, but sometimes I'm too stubborn and like to let my mind run wide open. I usually lay in bed for an hour every night before I doze off. Melatonin doesn't help me. I've been that way since my earliest memories, I hated to sleep because I always felt like I was missing something.

My mind does the same stuff.. hmm... Oh well...

Day 6:
Another 50 mg day. My workout was great. I don't know if its muscle memory or with the help of s-4 but on 3 of the work outs I did tonight I jumped 40 lbs+ and more reps since last week. My endurance with cardio was top notch, 40 minutes seemed like nothing. I broke a sweat, but felt like I could have home for a couple hours. I can tell a huge difference in the hardness of my muscles. No aggression that I can tell unless I get it all out in my workout. Today was back and biceps. Still no visions which is fantastic. Can't wait for tomorrow! The taste is actually gone to me now which is great too.

Never taken s-4 before...what's up with the vision sides, does it make you blurry or something?

Also how is s-4 on endurance, Can it give a decent boost?

S-4 can pretty much from what I have read kind of cause night blindness to a really bad extent. Although people are saying its usually in the later stages (3-4 weeks) but everyone is different with side effects. The endurance boost I have so far( about to take day 7- 50 mg) is a lot. I ran for 40 minutes and it felt like nothing.

Day 7:
Endurance was great another 40 minute cardio session felt like nothing. Today was shoulders and abs. All I can say is I killed it. My work outs seem more intense. Hardness is getting better and vascularity, can't tell much yet. I will weigh myself again on Monday(Day 12).

Top Bottom