Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S-4 log

TonyP9

I just started back into the gym a month ago after 4 years off. I have been back for 5 weeks now and I decided to get some supplements to kick start it off. Right now I am going to mass for 6 months total and then cut for 2 months right before school starts up. I want to try other supplements too, but can't find any at the moment. I am 22, 5'8, 248, 23% bf(horrible). I gain muscle mass very quickly and lose weight decently fast without supplements. Any suggestions on what to take for massing and where to get them?

S-4, Day 4:
So far haven't felt much of what everyone else had said their side effects were. Instead of aggression, I haven't actually been in a lot better mood. Although I am not able to sleep very well and it is a little bit harder for me to get out of bed in the mornings.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

I will upload pics of my fat Ass tmrw to show my beginning looks. Lol. Also, any suggestions on workouts to lose my moobs faster? Lol

Day 5:
My sight seems to be doing fine so far. I actually missed the gym Friday through Sunday due to work so it was my first day back and I wanted to check my weight, 244. Not sure if it was from S-4 or not, I will check further progress every week. I am only doing 50 mg a day. I might up it on day 8 to 100mg. The shit tastes disgusting.

So today was leg, chest and triceps day. I cannot check max due to no spotter, but the normal heavier weight I was doing for massing I increased by 20+ lbs and still did the same amount of reps. The intensity of the work out was greater than when I wasn't on it. The stamina I had was greater too.

Vision sides didn't hit me until week 3-4, then tolerated them for a couple weeks until one night I got called into work and the drive scared the shit out of me...then went to 5/2...and was only running 50mg ED in split dose 25/25. Good luck, but wouldn't jump from 50 to 100 in a week, vision sides would hit you hard then I would believe.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I am thinking about getting the gw and mk to do a triple stack sarms. Not sure how long they are good to stay on for before stopping for a month and restarting... I am ordering the gw right now... It took 3 days to get here last time so by day 8 I will have it in. I want to get some other mass building supplements, but not too sure what the best ones are, since I can't find a juicer in the gym I go to..... It won't let me post pics for some reason. I was going to show what I looked like at 250 pretty much when I started back in the gym 5 weeks ago

Bro dylan has a thread about S-4 dosing and he says to up it very very slowly, from 50 to 60, but go at least a week or 2 on 50 to see if you get vision sides. @100 you most certainly will get pretty bad ones (unless your one of the lucky people who dont get it that bad)

And if you think S-4 tastes bad, wait until you taste ostarine... Probably one of the worst things I've ever tasted especially since it goes down warm through your esophogus. Drinking pre workout or bcaa's or eating fruit actually makes it worse for me so I just man up drink it and deal with it

I think S-4 tastes worse than Ostarine, but to each their own. Neither taste good, I think we can all agree... although, it has become an acquired taste and doesn't bother me like the first few days I ever tried it.

Good, I wish osta would come back in stock. So I could but it soon. I will get it from some where else I guess. I will probably do s-4 by itself for a month and then get osta, s-4, and gw. Try that stacked for a month or more.

My vision sides started the day after I upped to the 80s and 90s.

That didn't bother me...what bothered me was the intense pain behind my eyes which led to migraines when I was in the 90s. Lowered the dose, went away rather quickly. And after a day or two of being off completely my vision returned to normal.

Top Bottom