Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein...how high can you go

DR. NOE

At Kent State university, researchers divided strenght trainers into three groupos:(1) a low protein qroup on a diet of .9 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight. Which approximates the 0.8 grams per kilogram protein recommendation for sedentary people. (2) a group eating 1.4 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight: and (3) a group eating 2.4 grams of protein per body weight. Control groups with both sedentary suubjects and strength training subjects were also included. Two exciting finding emerge. first increasing protein intake to 1.4 grams triggered protein synthesis(an indicator of muscle growth) in strength trainers. There was no such changes in the low protein group. Second, upping protein intake from 1.4 grams to 2.4 grams produced no futher protein synthesis. This latter finding suggested that a plateau had been reached, meaning that the subjects got more protein than they could use at 2.4 grams.

My bodyweight his 190 lbs and I usually consumed between 250 to 350 grams per day. Maybe I will cut back. How much protein do you take a day bro.

Top Bottom