Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Cycle: Getting the best results natty before I start a real cycle

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Hey guys, I want to try a "Pre-Cycle", basically getting as much muscle as possible before starting a real cycle. I have been out of it for a while and there are so many new supps out I am not sure which ones are good or bad. I know NTBM is legit, any other supps that he doesnt carry that people can mention?

I am going to work out for 3-6 months with supplements and a good diet and training before hopping back on juice. These are the supplements I want to get:

Multi vitamin/Fish oil (with whey protein)
Whey (1st meal as soon as I get up)
N2Bulk (before bed)
N2KTS (pre workout)
Glycomaize (post workout)
Creatine (not sure when to take this)

My stats are 5'9" 180lbs. I used to be 210 on cycle, then stopped working out for a year (new dad :) )

Any others that will help me get back my muscle memory and get me in an anabolic stage?

Congrats dad! I remember when my daughter was born 6 years ago...life became all about her and mommy, I was lucky to get to eat, sleep, and if time permitted train.

Good staples, stick with that, take 5 grams Creatine with your post workout shake as N2KTS has Creatine in it preworkout...train hard, eat well, get your sleep and trust me your muscles will remember!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

question about the above program.? I am 235 trying to lose weight before I get on cycle. I too am out of the loop a little because I also have a newborn daughter (now a year old). Is the above reccomended even though I am dieting to lose weight? My plan is to get down to 220 then get on a cycle. I am 6ft 1'' and currently 235 (strong and work out but just recently started doing cardio as i a chubby).

question about the above program.? I am 235 trying to lose weight before I get on cycle. I too am out of the loop a little because I also have a newborn daughter (now a year old). Is the above reccomended even though I am dieting to lose weight? My plan is to get down to 220 then get on a cycle. I am 6ft 1'' and currently 235 (strong and work out but just recently started doing cardio as i a chubby).

Too funny bro, just weighed myself at 234, and I am 6'1" as well...and we have the same goal although I am on Epi Strong right now I am looking to shed fat when I hit PCT. Just look into doing the same as above, get your diet and training consistent, and incorporate some natty supplements (Creatine, BCAA's, EFA's, a good multi, etc.) and work on dropping weight...80% is diet...and you will get there bro...heading to gym right now for back/calves/cardio and to sweat like a mofo!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

also for MY current lo carb, lo calorie weight loss program is Glycomaize & N2BULK even advised as it has high fat, calories and carbs?

ur stack will work great.

the only thing you are missing is a lot of whole foods. chicken, turkey, veggies, fruits, whole grains.

you are gonna go through stuff where you may have to take time away for the gym.. try NOT to though.. but everyone unless they were born into trust funds or incredibly lucky had to go through school, work, female problems, etc in their early 20's.. i took a couple years away but i did workout sparingly which did help me come back quicker IMO. so even if you have to take time away TRY and atleast workout at some point here and there.. don't just totally STOP

Thanks for the comments guys. I am going to do a 5/3/1 in a couple months after I get some muscle memory kicks in and I want to get to some decent lifts before I start another cycle. I have my multi/fish oil, whey, and creatine right now. The N2Bulk is pretty expensive but I will get it in a couple weeks, and the glycomaize I might just skip on that one.

Quick question - is a whey protein shake in the morning a good idea? I have heard that since your body just went 8 hours without any food, it would be awesome...but isnt whey so fast acting that it would be in and out of my body superfast and not really have a great benefit? I could mix it with banana, oatmeal, milk and peanut butter...

I always have one is good idea then eat real food within 30 min of that. If don't have time be okay mix a shake with other things too

Looks good. But if you're going for size, add a BIG BLAST post workout and that takes care of the creatine as well.

Top Bottom