Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possibly the most important post in the history of the board

phiend

Okay. I tricked you all. There's no surprise, but I realized that the special title makes people read your post. But I do have something important to say to people of EliteFitness.
Anyways, I just want to ask everyone kindly to please stop whining like a bunch of little bitches. This obviously doesn't apply to everyone, but I've been on this board a long time and it's hard for me to let go, but it's getting shittier as the days go. I spend a lot of time on this board to only find Stew and Fonz bitching about who's smarter and Iron Game and Tatoo arguing about an unproven (I think) concept in one single day, not to mention the almight Macrophage and other "geniuses".
I have been on here a long time, but I definitely admit that I am not always right. I still ask questions all the time. I'm not into the biochemical aspect of things; when I speak, I do so from pure experience. If I don't know, I don't respond, unless I think I can give a helping hand. You never truly know something until you've actually tried it; if you know something has been proven scientifically then that's something else, but don't proselytize us to your beliefs if it's hearsay or you read it somewhere.
When I first came on this board years ago, I thought I was a know-it-all tough guy, but I was really just an ignorant punk. Please stop being so frickin devout to your own nutritional/steroid doctrine. This is obviously a somewhat subjective subject that we discuss everyday.
We might never know for sure what every substance does exactly until our governments open their eyes and start doing some research and helping us out. THE KEY to this whole thing that we are doing is finding out what is good for you and you alone; everyone responds differently to different types of training, nutrition, and substances. So, don't go pushing your beliefs on everyone else unless they are undisputable. And please make sure that they are undisputable; please don't tell us that something is correct when you just think it is but in actuality you're not quite sure.
Sorry for this rant, but I've just seen to much bitching today and in the last while. I'm in the middle of a cycle and I am easily bothered right now. You guys are obviously experiencing the moodiness that comes from Clomid or post cycle depression. I am sorry if this was a bit incoherent, but I couldn't quite rationally organize my irrational emotions. Thank you, drive thru.
-phiend

Good one, buddy. Thanks for the constructive criticism. This is kind of what I am talking about. I rarely see positive responses. I know that my post wasn't the most complimentary post, but I was trying to positively construct something.
No, actually you're right. I am whining, but I am not personally attacking anyone. I am just trying to make people realize what is going on here. I think it's partly do to the fact that our board is populated by kids between the ages of 16-18.
I am expecting to get flamed from this post, but I am also expecting people to hear me. I spend a lot of time enjoying this board and I just don't like seeing people attacking each other or responding with empty replies like "It looks like you're the one whining." That wasn't the most profound statement I've ever heard; I kind of already admitted that. I miss the jokesters of the old days and informative posts we had. What happened?

you are right, there is a certain amount of knowledge about everything that you can only pick up through personal experience, and you may not be able to konw things with certainty. keep in mind, however, that there are general trends, and biochemical evidence of these trends that can certainly teach you a lot more than you would be able to find out through experience. say you're taking c17 alkylated steriods, how are you to know that your liver is dying, or getting majorly fucked up, until you get taken to the hospital, after being sick for 2 monthes, or your skin takes on a yellow hue. just an example, but the point is, you should know 99% of what is going to happen before you start the cycle. you should also know all of the possibilities, so you arent' broadsided when they happen. for instance with me, i did 16 days of clomid. and i never read that it made you moody. i just had to experience it first hand, and unexpectedly. i didn't have any idea why, but the whole time i was on, i was paranoid, and i got in many fights with my g/f. if i would have known that this was caused by a drug, i could have forced myself to control myself better, but as it was, i didn't konw it was a drug, so i thought if i'm feeling this way, then i must be justified to feel this way, or i would have felt this way before. sorry about the rant.

-beefy

Thanks, bro. At least you didn't flame me. I scrolled down wincing and expecting for someone to tear me a new asshole. I just hope there's a few people out there that hear me. I don't want to beat this topic to death, but I can't be the only one upset with the type of discussion that goes on all the time.

You forgot me and El-Cubano as well :D

Seriously, I agree with your post but 'roid rage' does exist. I am experiencing it right now. I dont know whats come over me. I popped 2 abombs and I think I am the wisest, strongest bad ass mofo tha the universe has ever graced.

If my arguing has caused you restless sleep at night I do appologise. If you read my posts from now on, I assure you there will be no wise ass comments. I have cut back on posting here lately because I found another board. That should be music to some of your ears.

Seriously, I agree with your post but 'roid rage' does exist. I am experiencing it right now. I dont know whats come over me. I popped 2 abombs and I think I am the wisest, strongest bad ass mofo tha the universe has ever graced.

according to "the lucifer principle" by howard bloom, testosterone is the chemical of the victors. if a person wins a match or a fight, test levels go up. i suppose you are feeling an artificial version of what would happen emotionally if you overthrew america.

Beefy makes one hell of a point. It is often times impossible to know, with any degree of certainty, how you will respond to various types of drugs. Like he said though, there are generalities that are associated with the use of certain substances that you could only become aware of by listening to the first hand experiences of others. For example, by reading the board, I learned that Halotestin can be mood altering. This enabled me while on it to be sensitive to any signs of unwarranted aggression and to bring it under control quickly at the first sign of onset. Armed with this knowledge, I was able to avoid conflict and had an incident free cycle. I believe this is where the true value of this sort of forum exists.

you should not apologize I.G.

"I assure you there will be no wise ass comments" (dixit the Iron Game).
I don't think you give wise ass comments. You are not so often here anymore, so one more good guy is leaving (or partially).

Top Bottom