Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pic of me taken minutes ago

Lestat said:
I'm just wondering what you really meant is all, not getting sensitive, just trying to comprehend.
she means you look like a little boy.

like when jerry got that little boys cut on seignfeild (i love spelling that wrong)

Lestat said:
and everyone tells me I don't have love handles, but I don't like the flair of my obliques at my wasteline, I swear i still have some fat there I can lose, although only 2-3lbs MAX... I wonder how much muscle I'll fry trying to get that off :(

try Yohimburn DF (from af store) . the stuff definitely works on the love handles (not as good for center belly fat though).

I assume you're already using Ephedrine/Caffiene stack (20mg/200mg) ?

Mavafanculo said:
try Yohimburn DF (from af store) . the stuff definitely works on the love handles (not as good for center belly fat though).

I assume you're already using Ephedrine/Caffiene stack (20mg/200mg) ?
used t-rex and l-rex and YES on the love handles.

Lestat said:
yeah, basically, yeah, dabbled here and there

either yes or no man, there are no middle terms to this question.. I believe I remember the answer is no, right?

Lestat,

Major Props for posting your pics. After taking a look at them, that did take a lot of courage! Instead of dieting, perhaps you should focus on adding a bit more bulk in your chest, arms, back. Get some thickness in your body, it will feel great not to wear shirts with S or M on the tag ;-).

Lund

Lestat said:
for the fans.. was just getting ready to go on a run and noticed how nicely my abs are coming in...

I haven't lifted today or anything so this is cold, I'll take some more another time when I've got my swole on.

Enjoy

stats: 6'2" 190-195lbs 10%bf
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/669/brian0711059at.jpg
brian0711059at.jpg

Top Bottom