Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pic of me taken minutes ago

bran987 said:
I think the answer might be wider lats rather than you having a lot of fat to lose on your waist? what you think?
and it still kinda flairs out around the waist.. I dunno, i don't like it.

bran987 said:
I think the answer might be wider lats rather than you having a lot of fat to lose on your waist? what you think?

I agree with bran987

Put some more size on the lats, chest and shoulders and the abs will look even better. Looking good and lean though I wish I had those abs. Good job :)

thanks everyone for the feedback.

My ultimate goal is SIZE, believe me, I'm working on it and lifting heavy.. I started cutting in April and will stay lean through september or so. Then back to bulking but cleaner this time, before I would put on so much fat I felt like shit. I'm gonna go for slower gains but keep the BF% lower.

I wish I had better "before" pics of me, but I was a fucking TWIG.. 24 years old and 165lbs!! hahaha 6'2" 165, it was grotesque... women were turned off by it.

I've been as high as 215 now two times since I've started lifting, but when I cut I lose a lot of fat and muscle. This time last year I was 179lbs.. so I'm 10+lbs up on the year with lean muscle mass.

SublimeZM said:
your back needs work. try some pullups
i saw that, thanks man. I do a shitload of pull downs and rows.....

Lestat said:
i saw that, thanks man. I do a shitload of pull downs and rows.....
probably overtraining, noob

plus puilldowns are ghey

all u need is bb rows, weighted pullups, and deadlifts,

(i have no idea waht im talking about btw, but thats all i do)

Top Bottom