Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help. First Anavar cycle. Weird digestive stuff normal?

Kerran Lando

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I started my first Anavar cycle ever a few days ago. I did a lot of research for months before starting, and finally caved in because of the perceived low risk and almost unnoticeable sides at low doses. I have been kind of paranoid at every little sensation I get, but I guess it's normal since we've been taught to think of steroids as the devil's candy.

I have been experiencing some weird stuff that I haven't really seen mentioned elsewhere, so I want to double check with the more experienced users here if what I am feeling is normal or not. And ultimately, how to deal with the issues I have.

First the stats>

Weight: 80kg
Height: 1.77cm
Fat%: 12
Cycle: Anavar (from a company called Pharma Lab) 20mg + Test Booster Deca Test (not deca the steroid. From a company called MuscleX)
Dosing: Anavar twice a day (10mg x 2) with food + Test Booster 3 times a day before food + Mr. Hyde pre-workout *1/2 scoop on workout days*
Objectives: Lean cut, strength and stamina gain for boxing training and lifting, model physique
Workouts per week: 5 to 6 days a week, 1 hr 30 min sessions *always starting with a 20 minute intense cardio run followed by heavy lifting*
Diet: Good, with high amount of protein (fish, meat, chicken) throughout the day, but no shakes or protein bars. I'll eat an Oreo cookie or similar for the cravings every now and then. A lot of water, more than a gallon and a half a day (but I do not
know if that's enough for this cycle). I'll admit fiber is kind of lacking in my menu.

To consider?: 1) I started 6 days ago. The week prior I had just finished a tube of Animal Stak, Testworx, and Volcano (for the pumps!). I took these straight for a month and a half. Then I took about a week off, and then straight
into this cycle. Should I have waited a bit longer?
2) I have no clue if this will affect in any way or not, but I 4.20 three to four times a day. I relax and enter a special zone to write music and work on creative projects. I acknowledge it's a lot, but I am kind of immune since its been
15 years. At times it's also served as a great pre-workout booster

THE ISSUE
So I started the cycle 6 days ago and right from the start, from day one even, the strength increase was very noticeable. Also, vascularity seems more pronounced, quite leaner too, although still no super visible abs, and overall I can see the muscles starting to shape up nicely. This is what the product is supposed to do right?

I have never experienced such measurable results with Animal Stak, Testworx, or any other product I have bought at Amazon or GNC. So quickly, and at such a low dose.....it really amazes me. I hope I don't have a need to stop the cycle since I think that I'll definitely reach my objectives with this stuff.

After the 4th day though, I've started experiencing the weird sensation of being very bloated on and off throughout the day, with subtle belly gurgling every so often, and also some odorless burping. There's this subtle yet weird cramp-like pressure I sometimes feel on my lower left side of the stomach or lower down around the groin. I do not feel these sensations while working out though, which I find strange. I am constantly thirsty too, even though I am drinking way more water than I am used to.

Also, and this is the main problem now, I've become very constipated and have thin or pebble-like stools with some mucus (I know, it sounds gross but it really doesn't look thaaat bad). I only manage to go in the mornings. The hard stool I definitely feel inside throughout the day though, and at times it's a very uncomfortable sensation. There's no real pain. The constipation is honestly kind of troubling, and when the sensations I mention kick in, I try to go the restroom but nothing comes out. I am also peeing quite a lot (could be the water) and sometimes I feel like the stream's pressure has somewhat diminished.

I do not know what to make of these issues, especially when I still have like 5 more weeks to go with my planned cycle. I fear I'll become a turd myself if this continues to get worse....or develop some serious gastrointestinal situation here.

The guy that sold me the stuff recommended I take Silymarine as a preventive liver protector, will that diminish Anavar's effects? And finally, will I need a PCT after my cycle? I plan to stick to this dose, maybe upping it by 10mg a day at some point if I am not forced to quit due to these issues.

Thanks to anyone kind enough to give me some pointers or clarifications.

Ive never used anavar and only exp is withmutual women(not a jab). Anyways, I HAVE heard them make the same complaints though. The side effects did go away after a couple weeks though. Up the fiber dose id say, supplement if necessary. Good luck!

That’s an extremely low dose of anavar for a man. I highly doubt that is causing any side effects. I’d look more towards the other supplements you’re taking and/or diet. Like samgraves82 said up the fiber. I’d also say drink more water.

The guy that sold me the stuff recommended I take Silymarine as a preventive liver protector, will that diminish Anavar's effects? And finally, will I need a PCT after my cycle? I plan to stick to this dose, maybe upping it by 10mg a day at some point if I am not forced to quit due to these issues.
Thanks to anyone kind enough to give me some pointers or clarifications.

So are you saying you haven't been taking liver support for the time being?

Also I don't think silymarin is a very good option for liver support. I'd much rather use n2Guard or TUDCA.

So are you saying you haven't been taking liver support for the time being?

Also I don't think silymarin is a very good option for liver support. I'd much rather use n2Guard or TUDCA.

He shouldn’t need any type of liver support for 20mg of anavar lol. I know women that run more than that. 20mg oral cycle is not going to do anything for a man. But I totally agree with you about the TUDUCA. TUDUCA should be taken daily for any bodybuilder enhanced or not. Best liver support there is!

Top Bottom