Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pic of me taken minutes ago

angel_girl said:
LESTAT...as previously posted with no reply how old are you?
28, sorry I missed that the first time.

Lestat said:
Yeah I've leaned up for sure, started at 217lbs and like 15% BF... so 32lbs of fat about..

now I'm roughly 195 with 19lbs of fat... so 13lbs of fat lost, 22lbs lost total... sacrificed 9lbs of precious muscle in the process..

and everyone tells me I don't have love handles, but I don't like the flair of my obliques at my wasteline, I swear i still have some fat there I can lose, although only 2-3lbs MAX... I wonder how much muscle I'll fry trying to get that off :(
I think the answer might be wider lats rather than you having a lot of fat to lose on your waist? what you think?

angel_girl said:
i thought you were old...your pic says your a young one BUT you confirmed you are a old f'n fart
what are you talking about? how does my pic say I am young?

And 28 is an old fart? wtf?

Lestat said:
what are you talking about? how does my pic say I am young?

And 28 is an old fart? wtf?
i can tell by looking at your pic that you are young....28 is old..shouldnt you be in a nursing home with a depend on?

angel_girl said:
i can tell by looking at your pic that you are young....28 is old..shouldnt you be in a nursing home with a depend on?
how old do I look in my f'ing pic???
and 28 feels young to me.

Lestat said:
how old do I look in my f'ing pic???
and 28 feels young to me.
you look 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok lestat wow sensitivity is not your style! i am messing with you you dont look 16 and 28 is not old...you look great!
HAPPY NOW????????

angel_girl said:
you look 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok lestat wow sensitivity is not your style! i am messing with you you dont look 16 and 28 is not old...you look great!
HAPPY NOW????????
I'm just wondering what you really meant is all, not getting sensitive, just trying to comprehend.

Lestat said:
I'm just wondering what you really meant is all, not getting sensitive, just trying to comprehend.
comprehend????? my god lestat i am not drunk or any thing.......holy shit and i thought you would understand me!

bran987 said:
I think the answer might be wider lats rather than you having a lot of fat to lose on your waist? what you think?
bro i've been trying!!!!

Top Bottom