Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pic of me taken minutes ago

Lestat said:
its cool man, I know this is just your way of saying:
"Nice job Lestat, I'd lick your ass if you wanted"

Nice job Lestat, and thanks for keeping your pants on.

Abs, sigh, I've never seen mine. But when I was in elementary school you could see my ribs. The fat came with puberty. Damnit.

Mr. dB said:
Nice job Lestat, and thanks for keeping your pants on.

Abs, sigh, I've never seen mine. But when I was in elementary school you could see my ribs. The fat came with puberty. Damnit.
pants will always stay no for you bro, iron cock comes out at special request noly now.

Sorry to hear about the struggles with being lean, I'm sure with the proper diet and training we could get those abs to come out and play though.

Lestat said:
pants will always stay no for you bro, iron cock comes out at special request noly now.

Sorry to hear about the struggles with being lean, I'm sure with the proper diet and training we could get those abs to come out and play though.
suttel.but fagitry none the les.

Deadz did wonders to my back thickness

drop sets on pull downs, have given me more width

I also do over head dumbell extensions as my last excercise to really stretch out my lats

back is a easy muscle for me to grow though....now chest is another story

DieselGunz said:
Deadz did wonders to my back thickness

drop sets on pull downs, have given me more width

I also do over head dumbell extensions as my last excercise to really stretch out my lats

back is a easy muscle for me to grow though....now chest is another story
what are over head dumbell ext?

Do more PL to get thicker. I wish I were a hard gainer. I can put weight on so easy, but staying lean is a beeotch without having a diet that bores me. I like to eat too much.

jnevin said:
Do more PL to get thicker. I wish I were a hard gainer. I can put weight on so easy, but staying lean is a beeotch without having a diet that bores me. I like to eat too much.
power lifting?

once your lats come, itll compliment your body nicely. youll have the much desired lean surfer build. good job, chicks dig that.

Top Bottom