Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine First Impressions

I don't think you should do research chemicals if you are not doing research. If you already know exactly what to expect from these entirely new compounds then they are not research chemicals, they are stick-to-the-party-line chemicals.

Or, it could just be that having experience with aas you do not notice more subtle things anymore. I eat really spicy food for years. I can't taste other food.

I absolutely was revved up in my body the first two days, especially after the first 25 mg dose. Then I exploded.

How can one say it is impossible that sarms could cause anger? Where has its effects on the brain been studied?

As I said, this revved up feeling subsided to almost nothing. But yesterday in legs, after 7 days on mostly 25mg, I tied my PR in work sets of squats, and in the last set, I was dying out at 7 reps, then I went into a similar state as during the rage moment, only instead of being carried away in that state I got carried away banging out more reps, and it was again like I was watching it happen and my body was robot just going and going until finally I thought, I gotta put a stop to this or I'm going to hurt myself. I didn't feel I needed to physically stop, I just mentally thought it.

The rest of my workout was pretty maniacal and by the end actually did not complete everything, but most, I planned because I was wasted. I lay on the floor at least a half an hour.

I wouldn't be a researcher if I denied the possibility of placebo. But it goes both ways. In real life, I am actually a researcher ( in a related field, not this one) and I just want to tell you all that from that standpoint it looks kind of iffy to be so sure we know everything about sarms at this point. We plainly do not.

I hope anyone else reading this appreciates the fact that despite how sure people may sound, these are still experiments and a there are tremendous areas of unknown.

Or maybe did I throw people off by calling it a roid-like rage? Maybe just putting that word in was a big distraction from what I was trying to convey.

Top Bottom