Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine First Impressions

Planteater

i am on my third day on ss s1.

day 1 12.5: shortly after the mailman came and the test subject ingested, a kind of funky lethargic cloud hangin the last few days lifted, and a few hours of feeling intense and vivid followed. workout was fine, sleep ok

day2 25mg
felt nothing special, but... had a major roid rage-like episode totally out of character, didnt feel it coming on at all, took me totally by surprise and once I was in it, it was like I was watching it happen from a distance. people will say its my imagination but I know it was the liquid in the sarms bottle, 100%. sure

worked out hard, but after did not seem pumped and feeling disappointed in gains lately (obviously, since I showed up here on this forum for a reason). slept very well.

now this might be imagination: my chest look fatter in a bad way than usual and had me worrying about prolactin, though this was on my mind the last couple weeks on natty boosters.

day 3 (rest day) 12.5
no particular feeling, except impatience with waiting out my rest day, which is always a problem. will go back to 25 mg tomorrow eventhough its also supposed to be rest day.

for chest-- taking supplemental and presc. dopamine therapy (I'm very skilled in this) for possible prolactin and using forma stanzol two days now with no worsening of joint issues (usually Formestane causes joint problems working out on the very same day I take it).

You shouldn't have to worry about any prolactin or "roid rage" from Osta. I think your psyching yourself out quite a bit with the whole chest thing. You won't see results from anything (AAS, Sarms, Supps) in two days. Even then it takes about 2 weeks for it to kick in anyways. You're not going to feel "on" but you may experience uplifte mood (looks like you did) and some suttle strength gains in a week or two.

Take 25mg every day, you don't need to drop dosage on off days. If anything that's when you need it the most, your muscle grow when you're resting, not when you're lifting.

i am on my third day on ss s1.

day 1 12.5: shortly after the mailman came and the test subject ingested, a kind of funky lethargic cloud hangin the last few days lifted, and a few hours of feeling intense and vivid followed. workout was fine, sleep ok

day2 25mg
felt nothing special, but... had a major roid rage-like episode totally out of character, didnt feel it coming on at all, took me totally by surprise and once I was in it, it was like I was watching it happen from a distance. people will say its my imagination but I know it was the liquid in the sarms bottle, 100%. sure

worked out hard, but after did not seem pumped and feeling disappointed in gains lately (obviously, since I showed up here on this forum for a reason). slept very well.

now this might be imagination: my chest look fatter in a bad way than usual and had me worrying about prolactin, though this was on my mind the last couple weeks on natty boosters.

day 3 (rest day) 12.5
no particular feeling, except impatience with waiting out my rest day, which is always a problem. will go back to 25 mg tomorrow eventhough its also supposed to be rest day.

for chest-- taking supplemental and presc. dopamine therapy (I'm very skilled in this) for possible prolactin and using forma stanzol two days now with no worsening of joint issues (usually Formestane causes joint problems working out on the very same day I take it).

You'll feel it soon. I was confused when I first started my current ostarine cycle because I thought I remembered feeling it within the first day or 2 but then It really kicked in after about a week as far as getting noticeably better muscle contractions and better pumps. I love sarmssearch osta but I prefer to dose it at 25mg. A day. I see much better results strength wise.

You are dosing it too low bro so dont expect nearly what you would at the proper dose... Osta takes the longest to really feel of all the arms... It really starts to show in 7-10 days but at your dose, dont have too high of an expectation

I don't agree- i am very sensitive to anything I take in, especially how it effects mood etc. because of a lot of experience in that department.
I absolutely did feel a rush of something and it was not imagination. Just putting it out there because I am a credible source about stuff like that.

Also, the rage incident was absolutely due to the sarm. No question. I am reporting this too because its not necessarily a bad sign... Could mean its got something going on there. People who have done halotestin or anything else are not going to be able to notice what i can notice.

My hypothesis, which goes with what the fellow above said, is that if you are sensitive you will experience the sudden influence of this chemical, then there is adjustment and you don't anymore. That's why some people might feel something right away, and then not notice anything until the anabolic properties kick in.

This is a commonly known thing in the world if nootropics where I have a lot of experience.

Of course, I wasn't saying anything about noticing anabolic properties nor did I mention having any expectations.

About dosage I always planned on 25 mg, but first day was 12.5 because I want to get my feet wet. Third day was 12.5 to take a step back from the rage thing. But yes i am going to do 25.

About the chest, yes I am being over concerned I know as I said.

ill keep following.. way to early to jump to conclusions. i love osta but dont expect steriod like gains off a stand alone osta cycle or you are going to be disappointed..its does what it claims to do and does it well but huge gains isnt what it is about.

I was just reporting and maybe mixing in my description of what I was feeling before ostarine which may have looked like I was disappointed. To be clear, I have been disappointed with my training lately because I really enjoy it-- a 5 -day split over 8 days, with 2 rest days being light exercise and stretching-- but my gains were diminishing. I am not disappointed in the ostarine.

Picking up my first week of report:

1. The initial surge of the first two days has diminished to something barely noticable, but still noticable. Mood is good. I have supplemented with the ingredients of Ergobolic at night and sleep has been good.

2. The roid-like rage incident while feeling hopped on the s1 initially, has has not reappeared. Maybe slight flickers of annoyance occasionally, but they dont go anywhere. I am still absolutely convinced this was due to the ostarine and feel if these are research chemicals then we should not discount peoples' reports. This is an experiment and I have a valuable rat that has never had anabolics and is also highly practiced in self-observation. Another rat that is accustomed to riding aggro waves on powerful aas is not going to blow up or even notice what my rat can notice and what my rat might get taken by surprise by, and can't initially handle. My rat is a valuable test rat! Other rats that are experts may no longer be able to judge everything about these new compounds, having used them some and adjusted to them, not to mention everything else. I really hope this point is being heard-- the science is extremely slim on this and so also are independant experiments (relative to so many other compounds). Every rat's experience is valuable information.

3. My valuable rat is however in no position to comparitively rate this in comparison to older compounds of course. However, in terms of my personal problem of enjoying intense training but losing gains (overtraining and old age, I guess), this rat is already, just barely, showing promising signs. Although seeming no bigger, its muscles seem slightly harder after 6 days, mostly 25mg (but 2 days were 12.5). Energy to work out hard was never a problem and continues to be no issue. There is a general feeling-- the best way to describe it is-- its kind of like being newbie weightlifter again. Not in terms of noticable gains, but a feeling of the body sort of adapting and a general pleasant slight achiness everywhere, not doms or pain, do you know what I mean? Maybe its been so long for you guys that you dont remember.

4. So I hear you all about expectations. I think if #3 pans out I will be happy. Of course I want to get hyooge and cut, who doesnt? Of course somewhere in the corner of my mind I am hoping for that, but I know thats not what it is for. Since I am not using this a bridge or PCT, I can narrow down my goal to: if this helps me to change overtraining into training in the aging body, then I will be satisfied. This is the main thing I am monitoring my rat for. Of course, more would be great, but this is my experiment.

Now having said all that... I am actually thinking of muddying up this experiment by layering in other things. I am pretty sure I will be adding MK-677 into the rats nightie night snack as soon as it arrives. Seeing the little bugger sleep like a baby is just too cute to resist.

To muddy the experiment further, I will probably also add LGD in this run at some point, just thinking when would be the most interesting point to do it. I know most would rather see a report not muddied, but I am basically deciding between A: adding LGD right away as a kicker and the remaining osta run serving as part of PCT maintenance, or B: lgd right at the end, so a proper prescription PCT can start right off after the lgd ends. Another possibility is C: running Hella toward the end timed with LGD as an anti-lethargy (I absolutely cannot risk lethargy in my position), and then ending with an appropriate PCT. I need my rat to perform in his maze without any diminished mental capacity or motivation at any time, which is the only thing stopping from opening my bottle of hella.

Last edited:
Top Bottom