Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions please.....

skaver

Looking for opinions, comments, suggestions or just flames if you have nothing nice to say.

Sorry about the quality of the pics, but it's a cheap digital camera. I just took them last night for the hell of it (thanks for the motivation to post 'em FleXXX).

Overall, I like to see a little more mass...but you have a great bod, what can be seen of it. Leg and back shots would be a good idea. Nice vascularity & peak in the arm shot. You should post over on the pics of men board :biggrin:

OTCBooty: I'd like to see a little more mass too :) I'm aiming for about 15-20 more pounds of lean mass. As for posting pics on the mens board, check out FleXXX's post he's my twin brother.

Salvattore: My current stats are 5'8", 187lbs. Only two mild cycles under my belt but I've been clean for a while now.

I think you look very good!!!

Well defined for your weight. Do you want to keep growing or you are pleased with your weight and definition. Cause you look very good!

Glassvoice

Whats up man. I can't believe someone said you/we got good vascularity, I always thought that was a major weakpoint. Good luck trying to fire out a back shot, I tried that with a digital camera once and I couldn't get a good pic.

OTCBooty suggests more mass, but that depends on what you are going for career wise.

FleXXX: I don't think a back shot would turn out too well if you know what I mean (remember my last visit....). As for the mass thing I don't think we have the frame to support the kind of weight required for comps. I might have to resort to being another magazine "pretty boy" :)

GlassVoice: Thanks for the compliments. When I was 130 I'd thought I'd be happy with 150, then I hit 150, thought I'd be happy with 170....... I don't think it ever ends.

rriis: I (along with FleXXX) are suprised about the vascularity comment. I never thought that was a good point.

Riis: I've just never been told that I had nice vascularity. There is also a fine line between just enough and too much. Too many veins protruding distracts from the shape and size of the muscle. When I'm "on" my forearms just look like a mass of twisted snakes, it actually disgusts most people when I show them.

Top Bottom