Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay this is too big to ignore - the dark side of clomid

H-isBack

Okay guys n gals, it may very well be the be all and end all of recovery programs but ive came across far too many incidences of the detrimental effects of clomid, the bottom line is that it either works for you or it doesnt, unfortunately the doesnt part is fraught with controversy, IT CAN MAKE SOME PEOPLE CRAZY, i know of people who have had suicidal/homicidal thoughts whilst using clomid, i know of someone who was a pretty stable guy until he hit clomid and took his own life, now im sick of the fannying about with this subject, its time people put their cards on the table, and regardless of what "other" people might think this is a life or death issue, we dont have to lie down and say but thats all we have, there are plenty of good - better alternatives to clomid, if you have had ANY negative effects whilst on clomid, let me know, post it for everyone to see.

H

Never had a problem with it, but I'm not a very emotional person.

yes i was on clomid/nolva pct 2 weeks ago, about 3 weeks into it, and i almost offed myself dec 11,, man it was rough !! i never get emotional to that extent over a bitch, but i spent all day at work thinking about it, told my ex i was done w/life, fortunately she still loves me enough to call my brother and he was at my house when i got home and calmed me down. if he wasnt there, i might have gone thru with it... CLOMID was NO GOOD for me .. i'm done with that shit!!!!

LVTitan said:
yes i was on clomid/nolva pct 2 weeks ago, about 3 weeks into it, and i almost offed myself dec 11,, man it was rough !! i never get emotional to that extent over a bitch, but i spent all day at work thinking about it, told my ex i was done w/life, fortunately she still loves me enough to call my brother and he was at my house when i got home and calmed me down. if he wasnt there, i might have gone thru with it... CLOMID was NO GOOD for me .. i'm done with that shit!!!!

Damn Bro. I never heard this before. I have used Clomid but it was about 3 years ago. I am nervous now. I recently got divorced and moved into an apartment after I found my wife was fucking around. I dont need any mind altering shit right now....Hum maybe I will rethink my PCT....Has anyone else had adverse effects.

initagain said:
Damn Bro. I never heard this before. I have used Clomid but it was about 3 years ago. I am nervous now. I recently got divorced and moved into an apartment after I found my wife was fucking around. I dont need any mind altering shit right now....Hum maybe I will rethink my PCT....Has anyone else had adverse effects.
just stick w/hcg and nolva bro if you're worried. i've had a few people tell me that is enough for pct. i will never touch clomid again.

you mean people still use clomid when nolva is more affective, much safer, and costs less????

satchboogie said:
you mean people still use clomid when nolva is more affective, much safer, and costs less????

Sometimes, we need to get in touch with our feminine side.

satchboogie said:
I use both.

yup, clomid makes me an emotional little bitch, and I'm usually machine-like (according to various significant others).

when I was a kid, before puberty performed its testosterone magic, I remember crying myself to sleep for a week when my pet beagle got run over. the only adult time I ever felt the same way was when a clomid run coincided with a breakup with an ex. sucked bigtime, and I didnt know why I was reacting that way, so out of character. and she knew how busted up I was about it.

after I figured out it was the clomid, I almost called her to tell her "SEE BITCH, IT WAS THE CLOMID, NOT YOU, THAT WAS MAKING ME CRY". :-}

-

geoboy said:
yup, clomid makes me an emotional little bitch, and I'm usually machine-like (according to various significant others).

when I was a kid, before puberty performed its testosterone magic, I remember crying myself to sleep for a week when my pet beagle got run over. the only adult time I ever felt the same way was when a clomid run coincided with a breakup with an ex. sucked bigtime, and I didnt know why I was reacting that way, so out of character. and she knew how busted up I was about it.

after I figured out it was the clomid, I almost called her to tell her "SEE BITCH, IT WAS THE CLOMID, NOT YOU, THAT WAS MAKING ME CRY". :-}

-

LMAO....You should have

Top Bottom