Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay this is too big to ignore - the dark side of clomid

DIVISION said:
I've never been on clomid for an extended period of time, but I do notice when I am on even 50MG ed, I tend to act like a petulant child, lashing out like a vengeful bitch on the rebound. Clomid turns grown me in to Presyn PMS bitches.

DIV

:chomp:

so that means you're on clomid right now? :p

in addition to feeling intensely jealous (for example, I was ready to puke thinking about my wife's sexual behavior in high school, ten years before we even knew each other), I got horrible acne during PCT, presumably from Clomid. Several months later, I still have really bad acne on my shoulders and chest. I'm starting to wonder if the acne is here to stay. what the fuck?

LVTitan said:
i hate to correct satchsquatch, but it's spelled effective for future reference..fyi

dude, if you correct spelling on this board, you will never be finished. I love all you fuckers but God damn most of you can't spell.

daemian said:
dude, if you correct spelling on this board, you will never be finished. I love all you fuckers but God damn most of you can't spell.

Word is bond, babyDae.....

From the looks of it, most of these kids came up short on GED also....

Some of the shit I see here horrifies and sickens me.....and I'm an ARMY grunt for fucksake! :rolleyes:

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom