Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay this is too big to ignore - the dark side of clomid

i dont think it is the clomid so much as it is the person who takes it...what i mean is that someone can think they are emotionally stable when inreality others know that you may have psychological issues, then taking hormones ontop of those psychological issues only confuses your brain and causes many unwanted effects, thus this results in the suicidal thoughts or become someone you really arnt due to the hormones

greekhookup said:
i dont think it is the clomid so much as it is the person who takes it...what i mean is that someone can think they are emotionally stable when inreality others know that you may have psychological issues, then taking hormones ontop of those psychological issues only confuses your brain and causes many unwanted effects, thus this results in the suicidal thoughts or become someone you really arnt due to the hormones

Im sorry but that is so wrong in so many ways, we are all unstable, there is no such thing as a stable human being, we all differ, some more exteme, some introvert, there is a galaxy of human emotion which no one can pick apart, however there are clear issues, which, with definetly defined drugs can be resolved, do not use the drugs that interfere with normal thinking, i.e in this case clomid.

H

greekhookup said:

Bro that is a pretty narrow minded statement to make. I lost my brother to mind altering drugs. Make no mistake drugs of varoius types can alter a PERFECTLY NORMAL persons mind set. God bless you if you ever have to experience such a loss but then you would change you opinion on this topic.

I start calling up every ex-girlfriend I dumped, begging for forgiveness while on clomid. Never suicidal thoughts though.

I got really weird on clomid. It made me think like an emotionally unstable girl. Us burley men aren't used to that crap! One time some girls at work were passing notes to eacother and I actually got upset that nobody passed me one! Holy crap I was messed :p ......Good thing I never lost my girlfriend or anything cause who knows what kind of dumb shit I would have done if I wasn't getting laid. I made it a point of telling her I might get a little weird for a while while I was on clomid and she was cool with it.

Clomid and hard times do not mix well. :insane:

oatsandgrains said:
One time some girls at work were passing notes to eacother and I actually got upset that nobody passed me one! Holy crap I was messed :p ......:

I don't define this as hard times just in case I was about to be made fun of ;)

greekhookup said:

Who are you, Sigmund Retard? :evil:

-

oatsandgrains said:
I got really weird on clomid. It made me think like an emotionally unstable girl. Us burley men aren't used to that crap! One time some girls at work were passing notes to eacother and I actually got upset that nobody passed me one! Holy crap I was messed :p ......Good thing I never lost my girlfriend or anything cause who knows what kind of dumb shit I would have done if I wasn't getting laid. I made it a point of telling her I might get a little weird for a while while I was on clomid and she was cool with it.

Clomid and hard times do not mix well. :insane:

hahaha, mr sensitivity.

The shit made me emotional too. I remember watching chick flicks with this one girl and feeling teary eyed.

hisback said:
Okay guys n gals, it may very well be the be all and end all of recovery programs but ive came across far too many incidences of the detrimental effects of clomid, the bottom line is that it either works for you or it doesnt, unfortunately the doesnt part is fraught with controversy, IT CAN MAKE SOME PEOPLE CRAZY, i know of people who have had suicidal/homicidal thoughts whilst using clomid, i know of someone who was a pretty stable guy until he hit clomid and took his own life, now im sick of the fannying about with this subject, its time people put their cards on the table, and regardless of what "other" people might think this is a life or death issue, we dont have to lie down and say but thats all we have, there are plenty of good - better alternatives to clomid, if you have had ANY negative effects whilst on clomid, let me know, post it for everyone to see.

H

I've never been on clomid for an extended period of time, but I do notice when I am on even 50MG ed, I tend to act like a petulant child, lashing out like a vengeful bitch on the rebound. Clomid turns grown me in to Presyn PMS bitches.

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom