Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay I showed my ass really bad but

Strongbow

I feel I was justified. Never ordered a diet fucking nothing in my life. I pull up to Zaxby's as I do several times a week. I order my usual 3 chicken breasts and a large tea. Bitch at the drive thru gives me a a medium cup with the diet tab mashed down. After a couple of times of trying nicely to plead my case, the bitch refuses to exchange it and tells me I got what I ordered. So I then nicely throw it thru the window into his fucking face and proceed to pull around where I am greeted by the manager in the parking lot. He has my large sweet tea and an apology in hand. We all know what a nice guy I am, but I feel like he got what he was asking for.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

my dorm buddies used to moon the A&W drive thru on a regular basis. my car at the time had a huge folding canvas sun roof, perfect for a full moon at noon.

life is so hard
Whats hard about being able to tell the diffrence between tea and diet coke, bro. Lazy mutha fucker's wit sorry ass jobs gonna give me what they want me to have and make me pay for it, I think not. How was your hike brutha, you see any dudes wit hiking sticks and socks pulled up to their balls. LOL:evil:

my dorm buddies used to moon the A&W drive thru on a regular basis. my car at the time had a huge folding canvas sun roof, perfect for a full moon at noon.
LOL you dudes ever put ass in the mouthy drive thru fuckers face.:biggrin:

LOL you dudes ever put ass in the mouthy drive thru fuckers face.:biggrin:
no, but a quick thinking clerk at A&W did insert a chocolate malt covered straw up in the mooner's crack. :FRlol:

Whats hard about being able to tell the diffrence between tea and diet coke, bro. Lazy mutha fucker's wit sorry ass jobs gonna give me what they want me to have and make me pay for it, I think not. How was your hike brutha, you see any dudes wit hiking sticks and socks pulled up to their balls. LOL:evil:

hard meaning if thats the worst that has happened it cant be that bad...

yes i saw these ppl u speak of.... dudes hiking with sandals with socks on...

went out for the last time last night.... like 9 dudes tried to jump us bc my so called "friend" has a big fucking mouth..

im over it

no, but a quick thinking clerk at A&W did insert a chocolate malt covered straw up in the mooner's crack. :FRlol:
Holy Shit that was quick thinking.:evil:

So this is what I've been missing since I've been away?? You and Rnch still talking about bare man asses?

Top Bottom