Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK What weights/exercise are you most proud of

Well I havent posted until now because I'm ASHAMED that I'm no where near as strong as y'all are BUT this is only the second week that I've actually gone heavy cause theres this power lifting comp here on base on 1 Dec and I'm trying to gain muscle. N E Ways....... I can press 50's on flat DB press but I pyramid up to that weight so I'm a bit tired by then. I guess I should go heavy first then pyramid down. And I can squat 225 for 8-10 reps and I also pyramid up to that weight and that's usually my last set so I'm feeling sick by then. My legs are my stong point from sprinting for 6 years. 315 is also my goal but I give it 6 months (come on creatine!!!! :) ) Well I'm off to the gym no so I can try to catch up you all. How is it my shoulders are one of my best body parts but I'm NOWHERE as strong as y'all in that area? Can you say 20lbs DB :(

Triple V I believe you:) On light leg days I usually do 8-9 plates on each side and that is not doing a 1 rep max...ive actually never done that w/ any of my lifting so I have no clue how much I could actually do for max..really dont care. 1 rep dont mean shit to me!! hmmm i really dont pay attention to the weights...I love to shrug..done 275 for a few sets...dips I usually do w/ a 45lb weight, did 2 plates last week only got a very few....Deadlifts at 175...trying so hard to increase that..Pull downs at 160, rows if I am wearing grips 140...Decline press 65...shoulder press 120...leg extensions 160...thats all I can think of off hand..its great to be strong..believe me I love it and want to push more weight..but its how you train, eat, and rest your body as well.

Lay off Triple V or you will have two strong bitches at your gym kickin the poor skinny boys ass that cant push any weights. If you dont have anyone in your gym that can press 10 plates...you are at a sorry ass gym...I bet the guys at your gym have the upper body syndrome too...only train what you can see...and legs are a little to painful for most guys to train!

GURL YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

If you try out your one rep max....you would kick my ass or at least match it ;) :kiss:

I love doing that to shock them muscles, tear em up good...mmm

And our leg press has I think 2000 lb capacity, including the top bar......

OMEGA.....arent you a fucking dude....why post your stats here?

Spatts....i aint giving you flack girl......:)

new@gettinbig said:
Lay off Triple V or you will have two strong bitches at your gym kickin the poor skinny boys ass that cant push any weights. If you dont have anyone in your gym that can press 10 plates...you are at a sorry ass gym...I bet the guys at your gym have the upper body syndrome too...only train what you can see...and legs are a little to painful for most guys to train!

Excellent post [email protected] guess it is easy to doubt someone on the net....there are so many internet tough guys that can bench 900lbs...with 2.3% bf. So I guess you get jaded to the fact that some people are actually tellin the truth.

I believe both of you ladies and your accomplishments are most impressive. The people that dont believe you are usually the ones that have no vision themselves. They easily get stuck in a rut...and assume that they have reached their potential. It's nice to see some women that arent afraid to "push the envelope". I mean why couldnt you be able to handle 900 on the leg press....just because you've never seen someone else do it...sounds like a pretty lame excuse to me.

BTW...I have a 55" Chest....and 12" Legs....do you think I have Upper Body Syndrome. Workin legs is just too tough for me:bawling:

WarLobo said:
Lower body development in women can approach the strength as seen in men.

3V, give the one leg press a try. (same machine, just using one leg.)

these are what i finish off my leg days with.... start with 2 plates on each side and then go up to 3.... if i can :D ....

killer on the glutes... make sure you keep your foot in the centre of the sled

WarLobo said:

Also remember folks that these leg press machines are all different. Different angel, range of motion, foot placement also makes a BIG difference as does the maintenance of the machine (no grease is a killer on the rollers) Bouncing at the bottom, letting your hip (butt) come off the pad as you hit the bottom... As you can see there are a TON of variables!

Not taking ANYTHING away from the accomplishments posted. But you make a very good point WarLobo...there are alot of variations when it comes to leg press machines.

Of course anyway you look at it...900lbs+ is alot of weight. No matter who you are...or what you are doing.

Right here's another from me.
It was me who sent TripleV the message about men being naturally lazy !.

Women are not inclined towards laziness like us men !, there for when a woman trains legs I believe on any given day most will (relatively speaking) beat the pants of the guys through sheer fight and determination.
Now men lets agree something here, we all like take things easy when we can get away with it !, and when it comes to legs days we have to be REALLY up for it, otherwise we don't give it 110%, right ?. I wonder who'll contradict this first !.
where as women don't normally take a back seat in anything they do, because their not naturally lazy. Pardon the next few words... Women are naturally house keeper's and mother's(I believe, ducking my head) both 24hr jobs done without complaint when nature calls them to do it. Whereas us men, come home, kick off the shoe's, have a cup of coffee, get the dinner handed to us and fall asleep. See the relationship here, we're damn lazy..women are not.
Anyway I could go on.
Some of the most intense training I've seen done in gym's have been done by women who have realised their potential in the gym, and by fuck just try to keep up with one of those chicks !!.

Ladies you kick ass...........

Bouncer

Thanks big guy :D

You are so right we do kick ass .....ummmm you can kick it with mine any day though ;) (sorry gotta head to the sheets )

Top Bottom