Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK What weights/exercise are you most proud of

this is a joke right..............otherwise your the strongest women I know.

guys in the gym cant lift that much.

but if it's true, congrats

any way when I was the strongest......was my first time on creatine from sport pharma

I loaded with 6 teaspoons a day for seven days, and maintained at 2-3 teaspons for about 3 months.

I could bench 225 for 4 sets of 13

deadlift 225 for 4 sets of15 reps (stiff or bent leg)

squat 225 for 4 sets of 15 reps.

by the way those squats and deadlifts were a superset routine.

I could not walk down the stairs, or up stairs the next day

by back is a fucking powerhouse!!!!!!!

Last edited:
OK honestly i dont get it........im not fucking kidding that i do 6 plates to start my warm up...no shit.....leg press is sooooo much easier than squats and you can go so heavy.......push yourself..you may be surprised.

Ok im pretty POed here but i dont wanna make a big deal about. But I got some shitty comments in karma.....so here's my reply.

No I am not a fucking dude.

I do 12 plates first set of leg press.

I have killer legs no doubt, they are by far my strongest feature.

I focus on my wheels......so dont fucking call me out on them.

I go fucking heavy for my one rep max, i use knee straps too, you'd be surprised what kinda weight you gals can push out for one!!!!!!

I have been shocking my muscles with super heavy weight for some time now and now im able to pull them out.

Womean have huge potential in legs.....so give it a try!

.....................................................................................

I just have to say this....you wouldn't question a dude who weighs 158 lbs pushing this out on the leg press.......so why not a chick....i mean ususally dude's legs are skinny also......:rolleyes:

and i'll take the "you must be the strongest woman" comment as a fucking compliment , even though i know your intentions......bc i don't feel like kicking any ass this morning, i gotta go train !

TripleV,
Dont worry about the assholes that send you negative karma. You'll probably find that they are just jealous because you can outlift them. As far as you looking like a man......I've seen the pics and they definitiely need to get their eyes tested.

BTW did any of them have the balls toleave names? If not that just shows what sort of people they really are.....that would be spineless, chicken-shit cowards.

tripleV said:
Ok im pretty POed here but i dont wanna make a big deal about. But I got some shitty comments in karma.....so here's my reply.

No I am not a fucking dude.

I do 12 plates first set of leg press.

I have killer legs no doubt, they are by far my strongest feature.

I focus on my wheels......so dont fucking call me out on them.

I go fucking heavy for my one rep max, i use knee straps too, you'd be surprised what kinda weight you gals can push out for one!!!!!!

I have been shocking my muscles with super heavy weight for some time now and now im able to pull them out.

Womean have huge potential in legs.....so give it a try!

.....................................................................................

Last edited:
Don't know why some people can't believe a lady can train super heavy and still look great. I've seen TripleV's legs pix and their AMAZING !.
I trained for a few weeks with a woman who was British 67kg power lifting champion for 8 year's, I was 113kgs and she could beat my fucking ass all over the gym.
And she was amazingly sexy looking too !.
You go TripleV..

Bouncer

Thanks baby....you have a good head on your shoulders. Hey my new program ive been doing was made up by a powerlifter, and Ive had HUGE gains........in mass and strength.

And so many people leave the legs outof it......LEGS are my NUMBER ONE priority.

And no,.......no name....i dont care either.

And i DO outlift most men at my gym, im fucking proud of it, no doubt, I see it with my own eyes.

Bottom line, youd be fucking amazed what you can push out if you go heavy!!!!!! Tear it up baby

haha

a message:

ME: i think girls kick ass with legs........they have lots of potential, even more than men sometimes

****** says:
Thats because women are not naturally lazy like men. Legs are not for lazy asses.

:bigkiss:

I was going to give you some good Karma TV3...but it keeps telling me I gotta spread some more karma.

Hell....I gotta get to the gym and work off some donuts..... so.....here is your good Karma for the day : :bigkiss:

Top Bottom