Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK What weights/exercise are you most proud of

ok this sucks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how in world do u girlies do it,,,,,,,,,,,,, im trying sooo hard to get the freaking 35's up by myself for shoulder presses,,,,I caaaaaaaaaant do it :mad: :mad: owell,,,,hopefully i will get stronger with the help of my cycle,,,,,,wooooooohooooooooooooooo :D :D

Well, let's see - not nearly as strong as you guys but.....

115 lbs. for T-bar rows (10 clean)
85 lbs each side for cable crossovers (10)

Hmmm...

My shoulder press is 115 lbs. for 8 reps.

AND - when doing the standing and leaning over (90 degree) tricep extensions (over my head) on cables, I go 12 clean reps with 160lbs. !! That's by far, the attention getter when I workout....that and calves....

Seated calves using 4 45lb plates (180 lbs) for 20-25 reps and the seated pushing calf press using as many 45lbs weights that will fit !! (5 on each side - 450 lbs. for 20 reps).

Hopefully after starting my first cycle here shortly, I'll increase the weight by almost DOUBLE !!!

Weak areas are glutes - only squating 150..... :(

Just wanted to humbly submit some serious PROPS to the women on this thread ( and Lobo too since he is the ramrod around here). Very impressive work ladies. A hard woman is good to find.

TV3....are you doing flyes with those 60 pd dumbells?????? SHIAT......... you would be catagorized with me as a freak if you are :D

Spatts seems to be the winner in the leg department :)

Chest : Flat dumbell press --- 65 pds.....major spotter help :)

Triceps: Cable pull down --- 110 pds. last night; my best so far :)

Leg Extension machine ---- 185 pds. so far...am working my ass hard for the whole stack ( 200pds)

Squats : stuck at 225pds...... lose my form with any more.

Leg press machine : 7--- 45lb plates each side.

Shrugs : 70 pd dumbells.....anybody else do shrugs with the DB's??

I am really proud of:

Dips, proper form, 10x's at 3 sets with a 45lb plate attatched to my belt

Pull ups, wide with fists facing outward with 15lbs on my waist, 10x's two sets

Hammer, sitting upright, flat bench at 220lbs

Flat dumbell chest press at 60lbs for 10x's three sets

I am 125lbs at 5'4", want to be 130lbs

Lots of love
You guys are doing great!

spatterson said:
I have a thing for calves...I'm always looking about a foot above the floor when I walk around the gym. My trainer's are
S W E E T. He never works them either. They're just naturally "out there."

Heehee, Spats when are you just gonna get it over with and hook up that boy, lol.

;)

Wyst

UMMMMMM My biggest kudos to myself go for my legs.

Leg Press.....20 plates total, 10 on each side.
Squat...max is 315 for two reps (major spot) already told ya'll that
Deads......Im up to the 120 lb dumbells.
Hack squat .....12 plates total (6 each side)

well spatts i dont have a pic...but there is still room for more plates on ours....i think it goes up to 12 plates. And i was doing 6 - 8 on each side before my current cycle.

Top Bottom