Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK What weights/exercise are you most proud of

tripleV

at present:

Give us your best exercise and weight......

Ive been going pretty good with 60lb db flyes, flat, working it up on incline.

And im up to 70lbs db press.

I prefer dbells rather than bench, more range of motion, just my pref.

Biceps im curling 45 db standing, 40 sitting.

I know Brickgirl's gonna shine on this one......hey Brickgirl I wanna know what your up to on bench :D

Phem you is lurking........reply to this girl....show me what you got.......i know you cot some kick ass shoulders girl bring it:D

I've been doing a new 125lb lift this week... my ass, outta bed... to the gym for my cardio... :(

now i know why i gave that crap up... heehee

tripleV said:
Phem you is lurking........reply to this girl....show me what you got.......i know you cot some kick ass shoulders girl bring it:D

okay okay...

managed to get the 50s up for 5 on should press... ummm... nothing else real impressive... oh, pushing 70's on the decline dbs but it's a bitch to get them in place w/o a spot and the racking decline bench bar hurts the shoulder :(

i've been varying my rep scheme up a bit and throwing in some high rep sets so the lifts aren't out of this world right now... i'm cutting up (trying to) for the last few weeks of my cycle, then professional pics :)

tripleV said:
sweet girl! hows the getting phem cut going?

was going okay... life happened, things got off track during the phem fiance move out week (last week/weekend)... this week's back on track, about 3 more to go... test of time will be this weekend... i have the urge to hit the town, but when i do that the town usually hits me back :(

154lb squat, butt to the floor for 6 reps. !76 SLDL for 6 reps. 88 lb barbell bi curl. Up to 55lbers for incline chest press (db) from 25lbers this time last year!

tripleV said:
at present:

Give us your best exercise and weight......

Ive been going pretty good with 60lb db flyes, flat, working it up on incline.

And im up to 70lbs db press.

I prefer dbells rather than bench, more range of motion, just my pref.

Biceps im curling 45 db standing, 40 sitting.

I know Brickgirl's gonna shine on this one......hey Brickgirl I wanna know what your up to on bench :D
60 lb Flat D.Bell Flyes or presses?

Bench for me...

150 on bench....and front shoulder press....105 for 6! i"m soo much stronger upper body than lower!

squats really suck....

Top Bottom