Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK What weights/exercise are you most proud of

I agree with that 100% spat. MS is definitely coming out of her shell and not only sharing tons of information and a unique perspective, but wit and guidance from a more casual angle as well.

The picture thing...I don't think any of us look for photos to validate a person's acheivements or as a way of judging their knowledge of physiology. It's just that those of you who contribute SO much yet remain faceless attain a kind of mystique. I've read so many times how outstanding new@ is, how conditioned MS was as a competitor, how furry and soft Lobo is...and it peaks your curiosity. But now that I look back, I regret my previous post on the topic. I don't mean to pressure anyone into posting photos, it's just that curiosity gets the best of me.

Re the difference in the types of machines out there I will take it one step further.

I have memberships at a few diff gyms in the area and I also find no 2 dumbell brands are the same either.

I can go to one gym and lets use a 20lbs dumbell as an example.
That 20lbs dumbell I can do 30-40 reps of side raises with in gym number one, but in gym #2 the 20lbs dumbell I can get 15-25 reps with.

The different brands have way different levarages and feels I find.
I can go to an old gym and use the 100lbs dumbells on inclines and they are the old fred flinstone type dumbells(solid steel) and have a hell of a time, then go to another gym and handle a reg set of 110-120's with ease.

Just thought I would throw that out there as my 2 cents.

By the way some impressive lifts ladies.
My strength is just starting to go way back up after dropping 65lbs the past year and a half.
Good food and more calories are helping
Wish me luck.
:D

Congrats to all you ladies for the hard work you've put in.
There's nothing like seeing all that hard work pay off.:)

Top Bottom