Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new deadlift video - 525lbs x 7

Quadsweep said:
Knee is getting better much more quickly since I started therapy. I will post about it.

Quad

glad to hear it, that kind of thing is always my biggest fear

Quadsweep said:
...You had 8 you bitch....really....you did! Great pull though. My best was 645x4. I have not gone over 500 in years. I usually do 500 for 2 sets of 10 now. Again...great pull!

Quad

Now shit, 8 at least.

I'm glad you posted the video, because I probably need to start doing them again too.

Mike P.T. said:
Very impressive!

how are your deadlifts coming bro?

needsize said:

how are your deadlifts coming bro?

Well I've only been doing them regularly again for just a short time but I will definately keep doing them at least 2 times a month. Last I pulled 405 for 5 but the first 3 was without touching the ground after each rep then for the remaining 2 I touched the ground after the 3rd rep. Not my best definately but I also deadlifted right after squatting from which I did 135-225-then 315 for 14 reps.(Gonna do deads on leg day instead of back from now on.)

Current stats also are 205.6 as measured on a digital weight scale. It fluctuated here and there of course but the other day I measured this upon waking. Been eating a bit more and muscles feeling alot fuller. Still could be leaner but I'm happy where I am and there is definately alot of time before Summer comes around. :)

GOTTA GET THE DEADS UP BABY!!!! :garza:

Mike P.T. said:

Well I've only been doing them regularly again for just a short time but I will definately keep doing them at least 2 times a month. Last I pulled 405 for 5 but the first 3 was without touching the ground after each rep then for the remaining 2 I touched the ground after the 3rd rep. Not my best definately but I also deadlifted right after squatting from which I did 135-225-then 315 for 14 reps.(Gonna do deads on leg day instead of back from now on.)

Current stats also are 205.6 as measured on a digital weight scale. It fluctuated here and there of course but the other day I measured this upon waking. Been eating a bit more and muscles feeling alot fuller. Still could be leaner but I'm happy where I am and there is definately alot of time before Summer comes around. :)

GOTTA GET THE DEADS UP BABY!!!! :garza:

considering you havent done them, and thats on leg day, thats pretty good. I found I dont feel safe doing them when I am that tired.
My training partner alltraps had a pr workout today, but he wont let me tape his workouts. He hasnt deadlifted in the longest time, but pulled 505lbs for an easy 5

Top Bottom