Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Critiquing of Cutting Diet

swreynolds

Im 22 yrs old, 190lbs and 6ft @ about 20%bf. I calculated my maintenance caloric daily intake to be 3177 cal/day. So i figured to cut i would take in about 2600 cal/day. I have a good weightlifting/cardio plan laid out but i am unsure about my diet considering this is my first time actually drawing one up. Im going to follow the ratio 45:25:30 (protein:carbs:fats) as the template for the diet. This is the diet i thought up. Even with this diet made up i am still comin up short in calories to get to 2600 so some suggestions would be greatly appreciated
MEAL 1: 1 cup egg whites, 1 whole egg, Dble Protein Bread 2 slice (44g protein, 39carbs, 6g fat)
MEAL 2: 2 scoops protein, 1 tbsp flax oil (40g protein, 8 carbs, 16g fat) (can use tuna or salmon w/mayo instead of protein and flax)
MEAL 3: 1 Chicken Breast, ½ avocados (~40-45g protein, 16g fat, 4 carbs)
PRE WORKOUT SHAKE: 1 scoop protein, ¼ cup oatmeal (24g protein, 26g carbs, 2g fat)
POST WORKOUT SHAKE: 2 scoop protein, 1 Orange (41g protein, 22g net carbs, 2.5fat)
POST WORKOUT MEAL (4): 1 Chicken Breast, ½ cup oatmeal cup oatmeal (50-55g protein, 44g Carbs, 2g fat)
MID DAY SNACK: Almond Nuts (1 serving, 1oz or about 24 nuts) (15g Fat, 2g Carbs, 6g Protein)
MEAL 7: Turkey Slices with Mayo (10g fat, 2g carbs, 15g protein)
MACRO TOTALS: PROTEIN- 280g, CARBS- 147g, 72.5 g fat

How short on cals are you? I would change the turkey slices to a cottage cheese, the turkey slices will contains sodium to make you hold water.

If its fresh turkey you will be good, its the deli sandwich slices you dont want. Honestly dont worry about the calories just try to hit the set macros you want for protein/fat/carbs. IMO counting cals is pointless. Even on my contest diet i never counted cals just my macros.

Im 22 yrs old, 190lbs and 6ft @ about 20%bf. I calculated my maintenance caloric daily intake to be 3177 cal/day. So i figured to cut i would take in about 2600 cal/day. I have a good weightlifting/cardio plan laid out but i am unsure about my diet considering this is my first time actually drawing one up. Im going to follow the ratio 45:25:30 (protein:carbs:fats) as the template for the diet. This is the diet i thought up. Even with this diet made up i am still comin up short in calories to get to 2600 so some suggestions would be greatly appreciated
MEAL 1: 1 cup egg whites, 1 whole egg, Dble Protein Bread 2 slice (44g protein, 39carbs, 6g fat)
MEAL 2: 2 scoops protein, 1 tbsp flax oil (40g protein, 8 carbs, 16g fat) (can use tuna or salmon w/mayo instead of protein and flax)
MEAL 3: 1 Chicken Breast, ½ avocados (~40-45g protein, 16g fat, 4 carbs)
PRE WORKOUT SHAKE: 1 scoop protein, ¼ cup oatmeal (24g protein, 26g carbs, 2g fat)
POST WORKOUT SHAKE: 2 scoop protein, 1 Orange (41g protein, 22g net carbs, 2.5fat)
POST WORKOUT MEAL (4): 1 Chicken Breast, ½ cup oatmeal cup oatmeal (50-55g protein, 44g Carbs, 2g fat)
MID DAY SNACK: Almond Nuts (1 serving, 1oz or about 24 nuts) (15g Fat, 2g Carbs, 6g Protein)
MEAL 7: Turkey Slices with Mayo (10g fat, 2g carbs, 15g protein)
MACRO TOTALS: PROTEIN- 280g, CARBS- 147g, 72.5 g fat

meal 7 is bad. i you are eating real turkey (not lunch meat) its ok but without the mayo. other than that i think you need to shave off a little bit of the carbs from those meals and add in some greens.

meal 7 is bad. i you are eating real turkey (not lunch meat) its ok but without the mayo. other than that i think you need to shave off a little bit of the carbs from those meals and add in some greens.

Unless you make your own mayo, this could work and cut out salt and sugar from normal mayo.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered mustard
- Pinch cayenne pepper (more if you like heat)
- 4 to 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups olive (or half olive and half flax)

Unless you make your own mayo, this could work and cut out salt and sugar from normal mayo.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered mustard
- Pinch cayenne pepper (more if you like heat)
- 4 to 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups olive (or half olive and half flax)

is this olive oil? if so can you use evoo? does it taste like mayo?

i personally hate the stuff but the kids all love it and use the shit out o it if i dont limit them so this may be worth a shot.

is this olive oil? if so can you use evoo? does it taste like mayo?

i personally hate the stuff but the kids all love it and use the shit out o it if i dont limit them so this may be worth a shot.

Yep, you can use evoo or flax or mix both. All flax would probably taste pretty bad. put everything but the oil in a food processor, turn it on, and then drizzle in the oil until it start to form a mayo consistency. once you reach desired texture, drizzle in some flax if you want or add other spices like garlic, cayenne, whatever.

Top Bottom