Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my rxheath review

Keep in mind a few things.

1. your order was re shipped 3 times my friend.

Now in this kind of product line ask your self. How many companies do you know of that would have reshipped your order 3 damn times just to make sure you got your products?

Well I can say this I know 10000 places that would have shown you a receipt and a tracking number proving they shipped the product to you. Then they would have asked you for a customs slip stating your order was taken by them ( which these days they hardly ever send to you now because they know whats up). Now some places might give you a reship if you can show them prof the order was taken or did not get to you. All places would tell you to go fuck your self with out this prof and some would still tell you you are SOL even with the prof.

So when it comes to this kind of a product ( not a useless chem site which we all know is not as good a product) but when it comes to pressed pill Ai's clen,t-3 and the like. Good brands Both generic or pahrm brands. When it comes to these kinds of products. rxhealth is the cheapest site ever and we get a extra 20% off discount for ef members so please I dare anyone to get these kinds of products for even half as cheap as you can get them from rxhealth. They are a good deal.

They go all the way for the customers. They reship 2-3 some times 4-5 times to make sure you get a product. If they find they just cant get it to you then they give you a refund.

GUYS!!! When it comes to the kind of company rxhealth is, what they sell. NO one is better.

You may have a good experience with another site like them a few times. They may get back to your 20 emails in one week faster then rxhealth. Guess what though.

I am willing to bet you have one order snatched with that company and you will be singing a different tune. You will have paid 2 to 3 times as much, you will not be getting a reship and if you are lucky to get one re ship you are deff not getting a 3rd or a 4th. And you deff deff deff are not getting a refund.

So its simple. Provided there is no problems with your order. You will get that order pretty damn quick. 14 days is avg. You will have paid dirt cheap prices and all is well.

If there is a problem with your order they will and I repeat will make sure you get that order or get a refund. I have seen 200 threads made by people bitching some one did not return there 20 emails in 3 days fast enough. Only to have them send me a pm saying O BTW I just got my order the next day.. Then that person never follows up and goes back to that thread saying ( O btw I was a dick munch and cried like a baby for nothing) ya way to much pride to do that right.....

I have also seen people bitch cry and fly off the handle aka you know what I am talking about dr.shavargo wink wink there little buddy. Make 5 threads about how they are getting ripped off and they need to tell the world about it. They need to save the people and do a Justis to us all.

Yes they talk and forget that rxhealth is working for them to get them there order. Resending 2-3 times, all of that. They went all over the board on a rampage attack a good company that was doing all they could to help them. I think that is un fair to them..
Damn that is good service right there, nobody would reship that many times.

^^^good to hear

and all people who do have problems PM needto or if you make a thread and your order gets shipped to you, although maybe a bit late. You should still update your thread and keep their reputation solid. They are a solid company and have been for years. It's not an easy business for them.

I guess I will cross my fingers and hope. It's only been 2.5 weeks, and I have no problem waiting. I have ordered from other places, and I have realistic expectations. My issue is I have no idea if they are even working on the order!
It was my first time with Rx so it was just a simple order of clen/t3, and this has been the only email I got from them:

"Your order has been initiated. If your payment was successful, your Payment Status in the order invoice should be Paid. This indicates that your order is being processed and will be shipped within 1-2 business days. If for some reason the payment failed or skipped, you can always try again by clicking “Pay Now” in your order details."
1min later i got a reciept from alertpay confirming payment, the money was taken out of my account 2 days later, and the payment status of my order still today says "pending." I have sent 2 very nice emails, one week apart to ask if there was some kind of problem, but no reply. I read that others got shipping notices, and confimation of payment recieved by Rx.....
I guess I will wait a few more weeks, and if nothing comes, I'll just have to accept it as a loss of $81.

I guess I will cross my fingers and hope. It's only been 2.5 weeks, and I have no problem waiting. I have ordered from other places, and I have realistic expectations. My issue is I have no idea if they are even working on the order!
It was my first time with Rx so it was just a simple order of clen/t3, and this has been the only email I got from them:

"Your order has been initiated. If your payment was successful, your Payment Status in the order invoice should be Paid. This indicates that your order is being processed and will be shipped within 1-2 business days. If for some reason the payment failed or skipped, you can always try again by clicking “Pay Now” in your order details."
1min later i got a reciept from alertpay confirming payment, the money was taken out of my account 2 days later, and the payment status of my order still today says "pending." I have sent 2 very nice emails, one week apart to ask if there was some kind of problem, but no reply. I read that others got shipping notices, and confimation of payment recieved by Rx.....
I guess I will wait a few more weeks, and if nothing comes, I'll just have to accept it as a loss of $81.
Be patient bro you will get what you ordered.

i ordered some t3 from rxprohub. ill let you guys know how it goes.. super fast reply to pms and i got an order confirmation and shipping confirmation email so i guess thats a plus..

Thanks. I will stay patient. If I only got a order confirmation or shipping confirmation email or if my order didn't say it was still waiting payment, I wouldn't sweat it at all. If/when they come through I will update my post with "sucess". Thanks for putting me at ease.

Top Bottom