Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My bulkdiet last 2 meals...take a look

MrRTTB

Ok, during the da I eat carbs with protein. I've always put on to much water when I've been bulking so I thought I would change my bulk diet a bit. My BW is right now 180lb, 8%bf, 6". Now, I eat about 300-350g carbs per day. Protein 350-400g per day. I eat around 3300-3500cals per day while bulking and that may not sound much. The thing is I very easily put on fat so I don't need like 4k cals per day, that will only make me fat. Anyway, during the last week I've added omega3 oil last 2 meals. This is what I eat in the eavening(last 2 meals): 250g tunafish, 2 teaspoons of omega3, and some cruched flax seeds. In the last week I've been able to put on som emass while reducing fat, I also hold absolutly no water that I can see. This is for me the KING way to eat, and I seem to respond to this diet like nothing else. What do you think would happen If I added some more omega3 oil, going up so I stop at around 3800-4000cals?? Would the Omega3 fat make me put on fat, even though I don't eat cars in the eavening and holsd them at 300g per day..What do you think?? Anyone else eat this way when bulking???

That sounds like a great plan. I would add in the omega-3's slowly, by increments and monitor your progress. I highly doubt you will put on fat if you up your efa intake.

Good luck
Ryan

Bro your six foot and you only weigh 180 pounds I think you should consume more calories for bulking if your worried about fat try more cardio.And 8% body fat is good thats better than me but like I said I'd try to consume more calories.Do cardio in the morning before you eat.Since Ive started doing my cardio like that I've been seeing great results.

Although I am a female, I follow this same sort of idea as well during a bulking cycle. I keep my last 2 meals of the day low in carbs, only fiberous veggies, protein and healthy fats, like olive oils and omega-3's. Right before bed I have onyl a slow abosorbing protein.
This has worked alot better for my in cutting back on the fat gains while bulking as well.

scout420 said:
Bro your six foot and you only weigh 180 pounds I think you should consume more calories for bulking if your worried about fat try more cardio.And 8% body fat is good thats better than me but like I said I'd try to consume more calories.Do cardio in the morning before you eat.Since Ive started doing my cardio like that I've been seeing great results.

How much do you recommend? I am in about the same boat. 6' 175lb 10-12% BF. I will be bulking soon and I am planning on eating around 2500-2750. From what you said, it seems to me that the cal should be much higher..can you shed some light on that this subject?

Thanks. (I am a guy, by the way)

Top Bottom