Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's 2012 Transformation Log

Ok guys. Time to drop this!
It is clear that we all have our own thoughts and opinions on this subject and WE WILL JUST LET IT GO AT THAT!
If this pointless argument continues there will be time outs issueD. Not a threat just wanna keep the proper spirit here.
Best regards all.
Zed

Ok guys. Time to drop this!
It is clear that we all have our own thoughts and opinions on this subject and WE WILL JUST LET IT GO AT THAT!
If this pointless argument continues there will be time outs issueD. Not a threat just wanna keep the proper spirit here.
Best regards all.
Zed
You're right Zed, this is Moya's thread. And he is one of the few of the thousands on the forum that posts videos of all his lifts as proof of what he's doing.

Dont push it guys. Time outs will happen if I see any more of it at all! That horse had been ridden to death.

finishing the cycle strong with a quick cut... feel i have added substantial mass since last year, at least for my frame... not going to be as lean as i would have liked to been but at least in the right places... going to want to a short ester boldenone for my next cycle, probably stack it with mast and a dbol kicker...
this cycle is going to end a little earlier than i had anticipated... like in a week... i will have to take my final pictures a bit early...

havent done much for legs lately... i dont think they grew much if any, though they certainly havent lost size...

did a lot of chest and bi's to bring those areas up, and it seemed to show...

since the tren i have been running...
500mg mast/wk
about 200mg test/wk
60mg var/day, upped to 80mg/day 2 days ago...

much improved vascularity as well... can only imagine if i had done the full recommended cycle that included proviron... and primo!

havent been eating much for carbs on the cut... effecting strength signifigantly with carbs at zero... i so hate dieting...

Like this log bro! You have some sick strength. I wish I was strong, but then again I guess strength doesnt matter to much for what I am going for

thanks guys...

only a little carbs pre and post workout today... hit back and bi's... will keep the carbs very low the next few days... pretty much nothing but meat and some veggies, but having to ease up on the broccoli (i was eating a ton) because im thinking thats what was bloating me a bit?... seems it helped, thats all i could pin it down to... looking much drier since i cut back on the broccoli... looking a little flat from the lack of carbs but that is OK... strength did seem pretty good for the situation...

tomorrow night im going to Hot Box Yoga with my wife... will probably look really dry and vascular after that :evil:

water intake high, will drop sodium tomorrow...

Gr8 job destroya. You added in all the right places and yep bro your one strong mofo!
Nice man!

Moya...how was the yoga?? I laughed at the "hot box" part....brought back memories of high school days and other kinds of hot boxes. LOL

I've heard it's tough though!!

Top Bottom