Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's 2012 Transformation Log

Dam destroya you looking gr8 in those pics bro. You have come a dam long ways in this comp. Best of luck to you bro and best regards.

is that pumped bro? pics after a workout? Lookin good my man, makes me motivated to take some pics and work hard.

yessir... not a full workout but i went for a good upper body pump and downed a NOS PUMPED drink... those are killer for retaining glycogen because they have glycerol which helps hydrate the muscle and pull in carbs... went about 2 1/2 days pretty much zero carbs and then loaded up that morning, starting with waxy maize and then a bunch of junk towards the end... seems to work pretty well... ate a mc donald's french fry later on and think i looked a little better later on that night... those i dont eat often AT ALL, but i do know it brings out my vascularity...

Oh nice bro you should PM your schedule for carb loading so I can take better pics...

its too individual of a process bro... what i wrote above is pretty much what i did... for those pics that am i started with 60g waxy maize and a whole wheat waffle with a little butter, just a bit...
then later on another waxy maize drink and some pastries...
later on some gatorade with some waxy maize added... some cheeze its... i DO NOT have this down to a science...
before the workout a NOS PUMPED drink with some kern's fruit juice in it...
ive always liked the way i looked vascular after mc donald's fries in the past though i was scarred to try it earlier because i thought the high sodium might cause the water to exit my skin...
it so trial and error for me, i feel last year i did shitty and ate too much fat and pure sugar, which is why i went with the waxy maize... that is what most of those glycogen loading powders are consisted of anyways, just cheaper...
i cut creatine out a couple days earlier and was extremely depleted before this... but I DO usually have one or two high carb days even when dieting, so i can handle all these carbs...
i think for those that go zero or low carb for longer periods, everything changes...
ive read a ton of threads on carb loading... lots of different procedures... its just such an individual process...
if i could do it one more time, i would start the waxy maize the night before, keep the water high and finish with that french fry...
i could not diet year round... i like food too much... have to enjoy life; image is not everything to me... if i loose a year off my life for eating some junk now and then, so be it... i will be a happier person...
but just expieament with it bro... take a couple low carb days and TRY to pound it out in the gym... then load up... try it a few times and expirament with different foods... i do suggest the waxy maize though... oh i did eat oats too, forgot that up top...

Good lord Moya!! You done amazing buddy. Im lost for words you look incredible , awesome job my friend. Bet your so happy with the outcome ! ;)

thank you... very encouraging to hear y'all... i didnt feel like i got lean enough, looking at before vs after always helps though!... the changes are so fast for all of us here, but as we look in the mirror every day i dont feel like i changed that much until i look back...

we all killed this shit...

one last after pic i found that i liked...
most of these were taken from a cell phone camera and have been a bitch to get up...

photo_45_.JPG

Looks very good my friend.

Top Bottom