Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's 2012 Transformation Log

moya

EF VIP
well i guess today is the last day for me to eat whatever i want... i guess a superbowl party is a good way to go out...

stats:
33m
5'5"

current lifts:
squat 460
bench 235+
deadlift ???

goals:
to beat my last years transformation...

start most muscular - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Gallery

most muscular final - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Gallery

...and of course to increase my lifts; for those of you that dont know im more of a powerlifter than a bodybuilder... i would like to document AT LEAST:

squat 500
bench 275
deadlift 550 by the end of this...

diet:
as of right now i dont have any numbers set in stone... im not going to be counting calories, just eating clean and doing one cheat DAY a week at least for the first half... i can drop fat fast so i dont want to get ahead of myself...

the diet will mostly consist of tuna, chicken, beef, eggs, greens, brown rice, olives and almonds but may include some other...

supplementation:
currently im finishing off some nasty ass strawberry Muscle Milk and fuzzy navel Nectar protein

for pre workout ive been using Hemo Rage and am loving it!

i also have some TwinLabs Liquid Aminos that ive been adding to the preworkout

**ANYONE WILLING TO SPONSOR ME, HIT ME UP AND I WILL GIVE A COMPLETE REVIEW ON YOUR SUPPS**

anabolics:
currently ive been on an hrt dose,
test 100 and npp 66 every 3 days (not 3x wk) so my pinning schedule varies each week...
i have some winstrol on hand and am still planning out a blast, but am no hurry as i feel adequate for now with what im on...

workouts:
keeping it simple... will post these up in here daily...

before pics:

100_0142.JPG

100_0145.JPG

100_0148.JPG

100_0150.JPG

Was wondering if you were going to post a new Log or go off the other. Subbed. Goodluck.

KTS!

From My Droid MoFo!

Was wondering if you were going to post a new Log or go off the other. Subbed. Goodluck.

KTS!

From My Droid MoFo!

ya last year the same thing happened... i had just started a new years log in the weightlifting section and then the contest came...
i didnt really plan on doing it again this year but i just seem to like to eat too much junk over the hollidays ;) and i dont want to move up a weight class...

Subbed. Followed last year, looking forward to watching again this year

my plan is to make last year look like nothing... im soooo not looking forward to dieting tomorrow... i still have one more large pizza to get through tonight...

i have a lot of things im going to change from last year, first off, my diet will be much cleaner... no turkey bacon or turkey sausage... just too much saturated fats... also i will go easier on my cheat days, and try to get in more water...

i will be working out less, but keeping it heavier; though i will be trying much harder at sticking to my am fasted cardio... i slacked on that a lot last time... i know i can get leaner, and i know im holding more muscle than at the start of last year...

also i feel i failed on dialing in my final conditioning, so i will be making a much better attempt at that...

Hey moya what was your weight in your final pic last year?

probably about 142... i did a PL meet about a month out and made weight just under 148 without any trouble...
im NOT going to be using T3 or tren this round and i think i can maintain my current weight if i eat right and come in even leaner... i know thats asking for a lot...

Top Bottom