Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's 2012 Transformation Log

I was thinking the same thing about cleans, pity I forgot to mention it. I do most of my lifts explosively too, as my primary goal is increasing power and speed for which lifting slowly and deliberately would be a hindrance rather than a help. In fact I've only recently dropped clean & jerk from leg day due to my current foot condition. :)

by what mechanism do you believe the weight to travel from point A to point B?... i dont find this weight unfeasable by any means given my knowingly factual stats... but i suppose you know how my back felt contracting and how sore i was the next day...

i suppose cleans are worthless in your opinion too?...

have you ever seen how crossifitters do kipping pullups?... not that it's my thing but it is another great example of the backs dynamic capabilities...

thank you zed...

Do you not see that you are using the momentum from your almost full deadlift to get that apparent "yates row" up? It completely defeats the purpose of the exercise.

do me a favor and check this video out. Start it at the 50 second mark and watch for a min. If you can't tell, that is Dorian Yates instructing you on a yates row and telling you that your upper body is not going to move. Just saying......
Yates Row video link

Do you not see that you are using the momentum from your almost full deadlift to get that apparent "yates row" up? It completely defeats the purpose of the exercise.

do me a favor and check this video out. Start it at the 50 second mark and watch for a min. If you can't tell, that is Dorian Yates instructing you on a yates row and telling you that your upper body is not going to move. Just saying......
Yates Row video link

no shit there was some momentum involved... maybe you need to watch my deadlift next to my row... i dont even setup close to the same... on the row i finish with my elbows all the way back and the bar in my belly...

i guess if i was a huge guy doing cheat curls that would be ok though :rainbow: ...do me a favor, dont comment on my lifting until you have trained as a powerlifter, won numerous competitions (both weight class, and overall) and been invited to lift at the Olympia, twice... and been offered a trip to Miami for a photoshoot, which i declined because honestly, im not really into the whole bodybuilding modeling thing and i could care less about looking big if i cant use it functionally... im not a model, im a true athlete...

call it a cheat row for all i care... but if you think im not working my back... ANSWER THIS QUESTION... DO POWER CLEANS NOT WORK YOUR BACK???

did a workout today...

shoulders
2x10x flopped my arms around

2x10x swung a bunch of weight for no reason

good workout... wondering how ive gotten so strong because only my joints and ligaments feel sore...

diet today

drank some kool aid and ate a snickers...

guess i need to step it up a bit...

no shit there was some momentum involved... maybe you need to watch my deadlift next to my row... i dont even setup close to the same... on the row i finish with my elbows all the way back and the bar in my belly...

i guess if i was a huge guy doing cheat curls that would be ok though :rainbow: ...do me a favor, dont comment on my lifting until you have trained as a powerlifter, won numerous competitions (both weight class, and overall) and been invited to lift at the Olympia, twice... and been offered a trip to Miami for a photoshoot, which i declined because honestly, im not really into the whole bodybuilding modeling thing and i could care less about looking big if i cant use it functionally... im not a model, im a true athlete...

call it a cheat row for all i care... but if you think im not working my back... ANSWER THIS QUESTION... DO POWER CLEANS NOT WORK YOUR BACK???

never seen you do power cleans but if I had, I would probably be cringing at your form and believe me if I was in that competition last year and running as much gear as you, you would not have been in the top 3. I wasn't trying to talk sh!% in my last post, but if you want to take it that way go ahead. I was just saying that how you are doing that exercise, is not getting a good contraction at the spot you want to hit and you are going to hurt yourself if you keep lifting with poor form. I can't believe they let you get away with that kind of form in competitions. You can call it what you want, but sumo style deadlifts with a bent back and backbend bench presses aren't impressive to me at all. You turn that bench into a decline lift... I have deadlifted over 500 with good form, having never touched any gear and I'm 6'2''. Lifting has nothing to do with being an athlete. I'm sorry, but when you are running gear like you do and are on TRT, I don't think you can call yourself a "real athlete".

never seen you do power cleans but if I had, I would probably be cringing at your form and believe me if I was in that competition last year and running as much gear as you, you would not have been in the top 3. I wasn't trying to talk sh!% in my last post, but if you want to take it that way go ahead. I was just saying that how you are doing that exercise, is not getting a good contraction at the spot you want to hit and you are going to hurt yourself if you keep lifting with poor form. I can't believe they let you get away with that kind of form in competitions. You can call it what you want, but sumo style deadlifts with a bent back and backbend bench presses aren't impressive to me at all. You turn that bench into a decline lift... I have deadlifted over 500 with good form, having never touched any gear and I'm 6'2''. Lifting has nothing to do with being an athlete. I'm sorry, but when you are running gear like you do and are on TRT, I don't think you can call yourself a "real athlete".

1. that was a generalized question about power cleans... please answer it...

2. you have no proof of your lifts... put up or shut up... you were told that last year when you polluted my log...

3. i lift in untested federations...

4. old video, i dont really do these anymore... my form sucks huh?...

Lol why answer a question you know the answer to. Your power clean form there is pretty good, but you still have that bend in the lower back that freaks me out a little. It is not anywhere near as prominent as in your deads though. I would agree that that is good form on the clean. That is what I like to see. and... I would say you have no proof of your lifts too buddy. To me, it doesn't count if you use poor form. If you can't keep proper form, then the weight is too heavy. Maybe some don't think that way, and maybe they even count those in whatever competitions you say you do but it just means nothing to me without good form. Good power clean there though. I have injured myself in the past trying to go too heavy and cheating with my form and I don't like to see it happen to other people.

i have no proof of my lifts?... wtf.. i guess all these vids must have been photoshopped? are you drunk? i have vids that back up every lift i have claimed... what did i say i did that i havent shown???? you dont like my row fine, dont tell me it isnt working my back because you cant say that by looking at a video...

tell me, by what mechanism do you presume the weight travel from point A to point B? the bar didnt just jump up off the floor on its own....

...more questions that are way above your head and most likely beyond your comprehension...

i have no proof of my lifts?... wtf.. i guess all these vids must have been photoshopped? are you drunk? i have vids that back up every lift i have claimed... what did i say i did that i havent shown???? you dont like my row fine, dont tell me it isnt working my back because you cant say that by looking at a video...

tell me, by what mechanism do you presume the weight travel from point A to point B? the bar didnt just jump up off the floor on its own....

...more questions that are way above your head and most likely beyond your comprehension...

I will tell you how it got from point A to B. You did a jerky deadlift type motion and used the momentum to do something that barely resembles a row.... That lift is working your back.... It's working your spine (ouch) and the lower back lol, neither of which is that lift designed for. I say your lifts aren't proven because in all the videos I've seen other than that power clean above, you use poor form. In my last post I explained that to me it means nothing if you use poor form, which is why I say your lifts aren't proven. I'm not going to keep going back and forth because nothing you can say will change what it is and I wish you the best and hope you don't hurt yourself.

Top Bottom