Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's 2012 Transformation Log

That's not fair. I train power lifting but don't have those accolades. But Moya, he's right. Your form in deadlift and those bent over rows need some work. That statement doesn't take away from your strength. Still veeeery strong. But keeping your shoulders back and back tight might take away some of the poundage to save yourself a bit. He didn't mean any disrespect and neither do I.

And you can't compare power cleans to a bent over row. Power cleans are an explosive movement while rows are strictly meant for back with a few other muscles getting hit in the process. You turning the row into an explosive lift defeats the purpose of the exercise. Only benefit I see is that reverting back to proper weight and form might a little easier since the "tonnage" feeling won't be as severe.

That's not fair. I train power lifting but don't have those accolades. But Moya, he's right. Your form in deadlift and those bent over rows need some work. That statement doesn't take away from your strength. Still veeeery strong. But keeping your shoulders back and back tight might take away some of the poundage to save yourself a bit. He didn't mean any disrespect and neither do I.

And you can't compare power cleans to a bent over row. Power cleans are an explosive movement while rows are strictly meant for back with a few other muscles getting hit in the process. You turning the row into an explosive lift defeats the purpose of the exercise. Only benefit I see is that reverting back to proper weight and form might a little easier since the "tonnage" feeling won't be as severe.

This is exactly what I was trying to say before all this back and forth started man. I'm not into online pissing contests so don't worry bro, you won't see any more from me about it. You know what I think so it's pointless to keep doing this. Hopefully I will get a chance to workout with wcjmr.o a few times next week (work schedule permitting) and we will post up some vids.

THIS IS WORTH REPOSTING:

look let me explain what a deadlift is to you...
it is a hip exercise...
legs, glutes and back are secondary, in that order...
would you like me to explain the entire process?

i train lifts.

corresponding muscle groups are worked this way...
the lifts i do will work the body completely...
everyone in meets has always praised my textbook form...
nobody lifts OVER 3.3x their bodyweight without the weight bearing down upon them to some extent...
can you lift anything even double your bodyweight? your log suggests not... just stating your obvious lack of experience in that department...

this is one of the worlds strongest raw powerlifters... KK

who here says this is not a legitimate deadlift?...
my deadlift is beautiful

THIS IS WORTH REPOSTING:

look let me explain what a deadlift is to you...
it is a hip exercise...
legs, glutes and back are secondary, in that order...
would you like me to explain the entire process?

i train lifts.

corresponding muscle groups are worked this way...
the lifts i do will work the body completely...
everyone in meets has always praised my textbook form...
nobody lifts OVER 3.3x their bodyweight without the weight bearing down upon them to some extent...
can you lift anything even double your bodyweight? your log suggests not... just stating your obvious lack of experience in that department...

this is one of the worlds strongest raw powerlifters... KK

who here says this is not a legitimate deadlift?...
my deadlift is beautiful

You know dude, if you think you have "textbook form" and that those lifts are good, then whatever. I give up bro. Good luck to you and your back... There are a few lifts I can do double my weight or more, but I'll tell ya, there'd be a lot more if I was 5'5'' 140 lbs and on unnecessary TRT. I don't go super heavy every day because that would be pointless for my goals. I stay in about an 8-12 rep range usually and get good results, so I don't need to do rainbow back deadlifts and bench presses where just the top of the shoulders touch the bench. I prefer to stay injury free. I don't want to put you down man. I was just giving constructive criticism. Sorry that you couldn't take it.

Last edited:
Looking like you've done that before Moya!! Lol. Awesome pic ;)

Kirk-CaptainKirk-Karwoski-USPFNationals-1003SQ@275 - YouTube

Matthew Allen 562lbs Raw Deadlift Attempt - YouTube
all natural lifter here. No gear either. Pretty damn close to 3 times body weight as well.

Being strong has nothing to do with form. Secondary muscles in a lift should still move properly. You don't stick your elbows all the way in bench do you? Keep your elbows in so you don't blowout your shoulder?

Your deadlift is strong but your form is not text book. You could use some work for sure which might make your max go down. But at least you would be doing it right.

No one means any disrespect here man. You're very strong and you do what you do. But you can't put videos and logs up on a public forum and expect everyone to be 100% on board.

By the way, the deadlift is NOT a primary exercise for the hips leaving everything else secondary. That is 100% false.

EDIT: Your 507lbs deadlift is the best video you have of you doing deads.

Lol I never said anything about ur deads. I was talking strictly about your "yates" rows lol your deads are good. Your squats are beast. Ur bench looks like a gymnastics backbend warmup. Ur "rows" aren't even rows. Honestly some of the worst form I've ever seen. I will post up some videos for ya Moya. The weight might not be so impressive but at least I will do it right. And IF u copy my form and go heavier, I'll give u props dude. I won't be mad at all. I'll be the first one to tell u ur a damn beast. But throwing around weight that is too heavy with crap form, again I'm talkin ur barbell rows here, is just retarded. I'll post up some vvidwos hopefully later tonight.

Top Bottom