Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most unmotivational workout ever!

yeah i never really walked out, just did a few wasted sets that did nothing for me...tonight will be different, got some sleep, and im going to EAT all day and go later tonight around 9 when there is NO ONE there but me and my hatebreed cd

oh and by eating i mean following my ckd/anpb diet...booooo

Good choice in music.

CKD/ANPB? Not sure what diet you're on, man?

If you're into hardcore stuff, checkout some Converge, Dillinger Escape Plan, DownTheSun, Burnt By The Sun, Mudvayne, Disturbed, KoRN, Zao, SkyCameFalling, Atreyu, As I Lay Dying, A Love For Enemies, and Nora. More stuff too, but that's plenty.

im doing anpb, but substituting fish oil in 2-3 meals a day, and eating a chicken breast instead of the whey, im in ketosis, and am still following the diet ratios and calories.

u beat ur self up to much.. it happens to the best of us.. just listen to your body. Never force yourself through a workout the mind has to be there or you are just wasting time.

i have never walked out no matter how bad my day is going, how shitty my lifts are doing that day, or how pissed i am. try medtation to clear your mind before you lift, it helps, well at least for me.

Ive walked out a few times, but its pretty rare. If Im really pissed and in a bad overall mood, lifting is pretty useless. If Im just pissed and in a semi bad mood, Ill take it out on the weights. Sometimes when theres too many people, Ill go to another gym or take the day off and eat.

Top Bottom