Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mombods on-going log

How does she tolerate Masteron and NPP? I have both of those and was thinking about letting my wife try it out. What is her dosage look like on those ones?
Both were 25mg 2x a week for 6 weeks during different time of the prep. Npp was early and mast last 6 weeks. Didn't have any issues.

Sorry for the lack of updates this week. I got a slap tear in my shoulder last Monday doing incline bench. Felt like someone was tearing a pork chop with their fingers in my shoulder. I tried to go Wednesday but even getting in and out of machines to do legs having to use my right arm/shoulder was a no go. No surgery as of now and it's starting to feel a little better. She hasn't missed a beat tho and that's what's important.

That sucks. Was it towards the end of a set with form starting to suffer?
2nd working set. Wasn't heavy(185). Slow and controlled. Felt it on the way down. Freak thing or I wasn't warm enough. It is cold here and they don't keep our gym too warm in the winter. I'll be fine. Just haven't went with her. Better not to tempt myself.

2nd working set. Wasn't heavy(185). Slow and controlled. Felt it on the way down. Freak thing or I wasn't warm enough. It is cold here and they don't keep our gym too warm in the winter. I'll be fine. Just haven't went with her. Better not to tempt myself.
Get better. Make sure you get it checked out if you have insurance.

Sorry for the lack of updates this week. I got a slap tear in my shoulder last Monday doing incline bench. Felt like someone was tearing a pork chop with their fingers in my shoulder. I tried to go Wednesday but even getting in and out of machines to do legs having to use my right arm/shoulder was a no go. No surgery as of now and it's starting to feel a little better. She hasn't missed a beat tho and that's what's important.
@dadbod82 is there swelling? can we see pictures? how bad is the situation, this concerns me.

@dadbod82 is there swelling? can we see pictures? how bad is the situation, this concerns me.
It happened last Monday. I went to the Dr on Friday. Xray was fine she said she saw a little swelling but i cant see it. Said it was a slap tear. I go on the 23rd for a shot for inflammation. She said it should heal on its own and the shot is to help woth discomfort. Only restrictions are if it hurts don't do it. I thought that was strange but she's the doc. Again this is me not her. She's fine and is still going hard. I just haven't been there for pics.

Top Bottom