Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mombods on-going log

It happened last Monday. I went to the Dr on Friday. Xray was fine she said she saw a little swelling but i cant see it. Said it was a slap tear. I go on the 23rd for a shot for inflammation. She said it should heal on its own and the shot is to help woth discomfort. Only restrictions are if it hurts don't do it. I thought that was strange but she's the doc. Again this is me not her. She's fine and is still going hard. I just haven't been there for pics.
You might want to get one of those infrared light therapy guns as it heals things much faster. I just ordered one myself from amazon.

I've thought about getting some BPC-157 to try. Heard good things about it.
My wife and I both tried it. I don’t know how to feel about it. My understanding is it increases blood volume and help’s circulation. I think EQ would do as good a job in that area. I suppose you can try it out.

She went ham on the hack machine today. Was getting on legpress when I was leaving for work. Gets a moderate high day today(extra rice lol). Bloodwork tomorrow
Compress_20240122_070344_4993.jpg
Compress_20240122_070344_4348.jpg
Compress_20240122_070343_3017.jpg
Compress_20240122_070342_2350.jpg

Top Bottom