Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MANCOW.... talk radio host... anyone???

M

madbomber31

i honestly hate this show and this guy... the show has no truth whatsoever, it is 100% set up and fake... at least have a real fucking caller!!!!!!!!

You know, i use to like him some 6 years ago when he first came to Chicago. Back then he was much better, not too much bullshit, just fun stuff like his phone scams (which i purchased on CD). Now, he irritates the #$%@ out of me. :mad:

I don't care for him either. The show is constant bullshit.

johnny iron said:
You know, i use to like him some 6 years ago when he first came to Chicago. Back then he was much better, not too much bullshit, just fun stuff like his phone scams (which i purchased on CD). Now, he irritates the #$%@ out of me. :mad:

now, its a waste of time, use to be good...

Mancow was kind of funny when he first came here....now he has a huge ego and definately NOT FUNNY...his radio show totally blows...

BTW... Any of you guys remember the old WLUP line up?? That was the best..it was Jonathan Brandmier in the mornings (with Buz Killman) Then Kevin Matthews in the 10-2 slot (Jim Shorts.."Thats Good.. Jackass") and then Steve and Gary in the afternoons...(Danny Bonaduce was evenings..even he was funny) That had to been the best radio lineup ever......... always fucking cracking me up.......

I only see him on his little blurb on Fox News in the morning. He seems like a hardcore conservative so he's ok in my book.

Top Bottom