Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking for tips on how to improve slow run times with huge leg muscles.

centrino

hey,

for the better part of the last year and a half i have been doing some basic lifting and have managed to get my leg muscles pretty big or at least alot larger then the avg joe. recently i got orders to deploy to iraq and need to get my run times way way lower then they are. right now im running 2 miles in about 18 minutes. i need to get it down to 13-14 minutes. any of you big body builders with huge legs have issues running? or any advice you guys have on what i can do to improve my endurance?

right now im running 5 x a week at diff inclines for at least 25 minutes and then doing some swimming.

is it because you think your legs arnt fast or enduranced enough, or your cardiovascular and respatory systems arnt conditioned enough to run it?

or it could be your subconsious not letting you run fast bcause your big legs rub against your balls

if your running 5 times a week and swimming i think your lungs and heart will be in good shape in no time...just keep doing that

Top Bottom