Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipokinetix

MonStar1023

I am going to start taking Lipokinetix early next week and I wanted some of the experts on here that have taken it to give me their opinions and how they would suggest taking it for the best possible results with the LEAST possible side-effects. I will be cycling it as follows:

Sun> Lipokinetix 2x a day
Mon> Lipokinetix 2x a day
Tues> ECA 2x a day
Wed> ECA 2x a day
Thurs> Lipokinetix 2x a day
Fri> Lipokinetix 2x a day
Sat> ECA or lay-off from ephedrine (Phen-Free maybe)

Would you all recomend this type of cycling or no? I really want to lose some SERIOUS fat and wanted to know what you all that have taken it suggest and what type of RESULTS did you all recieve. I have around 20-25 lbs. of fat I am guessing. Maybe around 15-20 lbs. of fat I am really not sure. I can see my abs but I am flabby in my abs and lower back and lovehandles. :mad:

dont know

I dont know bro haha my abs are flabby but I can still see them when I flex them. Pretty messed up I guess.

I have used it with good results, I took 1 tab 3x a day, 1 before breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then after the first week I bumped it up to 2 tabs 3x a day and did that for 1 month. It worked very well but I felt tired alot and my strength went down a little.

M18

Top Bottom