Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Kakky, Where You Been? I Figured ...

M

May1010

you had jet setted down to Rio for coffee with Gisela, Cindy, & Naomi.

It sucks that you deleted your thread where you posted your "modeling" pix. Where's the fun in that?

I dont want to talk for him, but "maybe" he feels alittle insulted.The board doesnt need to flame him anymore.We just need to wait for a reply from him.

Actually May, I've taken some time to think about it and you're right..why bother even talking about my modeling career..its no big deal. So I'm waiving my white flag..

Sorry I pissed you off so much Loren..really I am a nice guy, and I've been going through some shit with my life..some major changes with my ex dumping me and all and me moving to a new city to start chiropractic school..its scary to kinda realize this is what I'm doing for the rest of my life

So listen, Loren, its all gravy over here..lets play nice aight??

Oh and Bearded Clam, sorry you hate me so much, I cant sweat it, but I gotta ask you for a favor

No more chinaman talk and stuff aight? I mean I know you prolly aint outright racist, but it does offend me a little so cool it with the racist asian talk, aight? I mean I'm not tryin to sound dick, just askin for a favor

Thanks bro

Hey, "Breaded" Clam,

I'm thinking you are the dreaded MOOSESMUSCLES AND CAPTAIN AWESOME?!

Why so much hate for Kakky? He's a nice guy- sooo much hate on this board- SAD!

thanks vixen..i like to think that at least the cool guys on here are cool with me and so are the hot women :)

i like to think I offer a lot to people in real life..

maybe me, you and your husbanad and your hot single friends can hang out this summer..

what you thin

c'mon guys.....enough of this bickering b.s. !!!

"can't we all just get along?"

Crazy1 said:
Also, May, is that you in your avatar? I thought the other picture was. If it is you, you are flaming bro. Even more so than the other pic. So, which one are you?
--

They're all me. I'm flaming? That hurts. :bawling:

Crazy1 said:
You know Kak really used to annoy the shit out of me too. But, lately, in the last week or so he really has been an upstanding guy. I flamed him, others have flamed him, and rather rebuttle with some "shut up fag" remark; he explains himself, and he does it in a way to make others understand where he is coming from, and that is the point of a conversation. I used to give him a whole lot of shit, but I must say, the guy has gotten props from me the last few weeks, and I wish him all the best with the Chiropractic school, and life in Atlanta!
--

Thanks Crazy1..i didnt realize I annoyed you..you been always cool to me on the bored..no biggie

and yeah I'm really excited for Atlanta..

And May, actually you look a lot more normal in your avatar...but then again I dont have "gaydar" and I cant tell when anybody is gay..

Except female athletes LOL j/k

Top Bottom