Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

judges say my arms need more size !

sparkant

so i just came 2nd in the ukbff north east championships in my weight class and the judges told me a should focus on my arms as they were my only real weak point - anyone had this same issue and how did you fix it !

good job man. post up some pics of your contest.

I always focus on pullups and standing curls for my biceps..and pull downs and dips for the triceps. that really seems to work well for me. we all want bigger arms for sure, thats what gets the most attention

I got you covered my friend.. I can get anyones arms to grow because i got the secret, lol.. You MUST do bicep and tricep in the same workout twice a week, One day heavy one day pump, try this you will add in some serious size to your arms..On the heavy day start with the one thats lagging, if tricep lag start with tricep if bicep lag start with bis..

F=Failure

Heavy day
Bicep
Preacher curl with the straight bar - 4 working sets 12-10-8f-6f
seated Alternate dumbell curl - 4 sets 10-8-8f-6f
concentration curl or hammer curl - 4 sets 15-12-10f-10f
Tricep
Skullcurusher - 4 wokring sets 12-8-6f-6f
1 arm overhead dumbell extension (All the way down half way up) - 4 sets 12-10f-8f-8f
rope pushdown (low rest between sets) - 4 sets 15-12-10f-10f

Light day (go for pump only)
Super set bicep with triceps back and forth, total 10 of sets each muscle
Preacher curl with the straight bar superset with Skullcrusher 15-12-12-12 - 4 sets total
straight bar cable curl superset with rope push down (gives the best pump) 15-12-12-12-12-12..

If you dont grow on this nothing on this planet will make you grow, it works and i know it..Try it you will be impressed..
BTW you look freaky (in a good way) in that avatar its hard to believe you're only 80kg..

I believe preacher curl uses to much of your forearms. Doing 7-8 sets of incline DB curl at 8-10 reps is my favorite! Focus on your form as you want your elbows to stay glued to your side while also focusing on not moving your arm upwards, just curl the weight.

I got you covered my friend.. I can get anyones arms to grow because i got the secret, lol.. You MUST do bicep and tricep in the same workout twice a week, One day heavy one day pump, try this you will add in some serious size to your arms..On the heavy day start with the one thats lagging, if tricep lag start with tricep if bicep lag start with bis..

F=Failure

Heavy day
Bicep
Preacher curl with the straight bar - 4 working sets 12-10-8f-6f
seated Alternate dumbell curl - 4 sets 10-8-8f-6f
concentration curl or hammer curl - 4 sets 15-12-10f-10f
Tricep
Skullcurusher - 4 wokring sets 12-8-6f-6f
1 arm overhead dumbell extension (All the way down half way up) - 4 sets 12-10f-8f-8f
rope pushdown (low rest between sets) - 4 sets 15-12-10f-10f

Light day (go for pump only)
Super set bicep with triceps back and forth, total 10 of sets each muscle
Preacher curl with the straight bar superset with Skullcrusher 15-12-12-12 - 4 sets total
straight bar cable curl superset with rope push down (gives the best pump) 15-12-12-12-12-12..

If you dont grow on this nothing on this planet will make you grow, it works and i know it..Try it you will be impressed..
BTW you look freaky (in a good way) in that avatar its hard to believe you're only 80kg..

def gonna try this - btw - i was 71kg on that youtube footage - i shed a kg for following week and came second in 70kg ( im only short ) the next lightest on that stage was 77kg - strange how i didnt look that much smaller

looking good man.. of all the guys on the stage i thought you looked the best, i know that judges want the freakish look these days.. but your look will attract the most females on the beach over the monster look of the guy on the far right.

keep representing.

looking good man.. of all the guys on the stage i thought you looked the best, i know that judges want the freakish look these days.. but your look will attract the most females on the beach over the monster look of the guy on the far right.

keep representing.

thanks man , hoping to be back on stage next sept with bigger arms !

Top Bottom