Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joints hurt should i continue taking aromasin/ adex?

eh2442

I have been battling gyno and it is still there...but finally after many months....now my joints hurt...but still have gyno.
I have been taking...

adex 1mg for 7 weeks...it helped a little

then i took

Aromasin 10mg ed for 7 days and then 10mg eod for two weeks..and still have gyno...then bumped it to 25mg ed for 5 weeks and it did nothing.

Then i took letro at 25 mg a day for 6 weeks.....and it did nothing....

I also took cabergoline for 6 weeks...at 1mg every 4 days...it did not help.

Then back to adex 1ml a day for 3 weeks and then added aromasin 10mg a day for 1 week with the adex.

I still have the gyno but now for the first time my joints hurt everywhere...

Should i deal with the pain of the dry joints and continue to take my stuff....even though it doesnt look any better.

I have forma stanozol coming....should i stop all the aromasin and adex and just switch to forma stanozol?

Are you on a cycle also?

then you need surgery if none of that helped
Joint pain means that you have little to no estrogen left in ur body

Are you on a cycle also?

no i have not touched any gear....the last time was over 2 years ago. This gyno popped up 2 years later....only on one nipple.
I am going to try forma stanozol because it helps with prolactin build up....also is ai....

Last edited:
then you need surgery if none of that helped
Joint pain means that you have little to no estrogen left in ur body

Hmmm,I have joint tenderness now. I am on a 500 mg/week Sustanon and 500mg /week Deca cycle for 10 wks. I am on wk 6.
I just started last week HCG at 250 iu/wk. So far that is the only PCT I have started. I am thinking maybe I shouldnt start any PCT until later an at low doses. Any thoughts if I should use my joints as gauge of my estrogen levels? I know it sounds like a crude way to gauge estrogen. But I did take one .5mg Arimidex and imediately felt headaches from it. I felt dehydrated.

Stop everything,get some flax oil & omega Fish oil to help those joints, and try forma stanozol if that doesn't do it ,then your only option is surgery

Hmmm,I have joint tenderness now. I am on a 500 mg/week Sustanon and 500mg /week Deca cycle for 10 wks. I am on wk 6.
I just started last week HCG at 250 iu/wk. So far that is the only PCT I have started. I am thinking maybe I shouldnt start any PCT until later an at low doses. Any thoughts if I should use my joints as gauge of my estrogen levels? I know it sounds like a crude way to gauge estrogen. But I did take one .5mg Arimidex and imediately felt headaches from it. I felt dehydrated.

in some cases yes in this case I dont think so. Interesting idea but honestly when I did a very similar cycle like yours I had the same tenderness in my joints. In my case I was just holding a lot of water some of it in my joints that was causing pressure build up and slight pain.
In this case the joint pain you experience is most likely not caused by low estrogen since you have not taken any AIs besides one adex but most likely water retension which is common with sustanon and deca. If adex is causing headache check your blood pressure is common to be high especially when you hold water.
Water pills too might help and also it is possible your cortisol is high as well.

stop the ai's. start eating more fish. go see a surgeon. your not going to rid your gyno with drugs, you have already proven that to yourself.

you are only wasting your time, money, and health at this point.

agree with what was said above and I would also add that I dont think adex is a good choice for most unless you are really trying to dry yourself up for a competition or extremely experienced enough. of course i'm biased with my opinion cause i've been battling joints since my football days so i would never take something that would dry them.

Top Bottom