Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JKurz's Log "Mirrors are all hidden"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe worrying so much and putting yourself in stress is detrimental to your goals. Literally. Eat the steak man! You're trying to put on muscle. Enjoy a good meal with your family.

Steak?????/ You think Im worried?? I eat steaks daily or somesort of red meat....not the problem at all.....my problem may be my brother and family wanting to see the new "JKURZ" and the one who is gonna walk on stage in 15 months...meaning, they migt be expecting the 18oz steak ++++ the mashed potatoes, + all the sautees, ++ the chocoloate mouse cake ++ the stone cold creamery afterwards....you see m point now bro? Shit, I could easly get a clean filet, some steamed veggies and a potatoe and probably haver it be smaller than the meal I suppose to eat (as itll fall 2hrs postworkout which is slated for 1.5 cups oats, 8oz chicken/salmon, 2tb of olive oil.

I WON'T EVEN BE CLOSE AS MY WEEKENDS ALWAYS fall short a meal or two waking up late, bed early, etc.)

I've had 2 meals in (prob. 100g of pro, 150 carbs), going to train quads, pw shake of just whey, creatine, bcaa, and glutamine and that will be it till dinner, so obvoiusly I'll be severe lacking....maybe by 3,000 cals and my four pw meals will never happen! Didnt think about hat..should have eaten more than 1 cup of rice and 1 cup of oats today!!!!1

I guess it all comes down to this....how badly do I want it, and do I want to risk the fact that I will most likely upset BigT, you, and Cyncial and likely have them (and u give up hope), I don't want to let you guys down and I wont. See, thats what I mean by support!

Man, you're going to give yourself a heart attack with all this worrying. Just try to relax a little. Your world won't cave in just because you missed your cottage cheese before bedtime. It won't make the blindest bit of difference whether you ate it or not. What matters is being sensible and consistent in the long term. Step back and think of the big picture. Stop analysing every meal. You've become a slave to calorie counting and macro breakdowns. The time to worry about those things is when you're restricting your diet and you're cutting. Try to relax and enjoy life. Stop worrying about the little things.

JK, it's 2 PM....what time is dinner?

Just enjoy yourself, and remember, STRESS IS CATABOLIC, so relax and enjoy dinner on Dad's tab.

I let you guys down HARD!

Sorry boys...the 14oz porthouse was on special with sauteed onions and musrooms...on bone came to about 22oz......I went with the elequant filet, 8ozs, with garlic mash potatoes, a huge salad, and a side of mac and cheese (DAMMMNNNNNN GOOOD!)

only could muster in 1/2 of the choc mousse....but now it's time for walnuts casein thick (tons of splenda and syrups, ns) and a bowl of cottage cheese.....Im thinking the 125mg of test right now every 3 days will put me back in a normal range and will aid this growth spurt? I know I said hold off, but I got second thoughts watching kids outbench me by 100lbs........

JKurz1 said:
I let you guys down HARD!

Sorry boys...the 14oz porthouse was on special with sauteed onions and musrooms...on bone came to about 22oz......I went with the elequant filet, 8ozs, with garlic mash potatoes, a huge salad, and a side of mac and cheese (DAMMMNNNNNN GOOOD!)

only could muster in 1/2 of the choc mousse....but now it's time for walnuts casein thick (tons of splenda and syrups, ns) and a bowl of cottage cheese.....Im thinking the 125mg of test right now every 3 days will put me back in a normal range and will aid this growth spurt? I know I said hold off, but I got second thoughts watching kids outbench me by 100lbs........

absoluitely hold off. Test levels will likely increase after a 2-3 month period of steady food intake. don't pass up on the fats either, they are the most important dietary factor for natural testosteroen production. you should be able to get 100 pounds on your bench in 6 months if you keep it going at this rate.

Good work on the steak. Gluttony is only fun at the time. You always regret it 2 hrs. lator.

I'm with the others on holding off on the test, though it's tempting. You're just going through a short period of readjustment. Once your system acclimates to receiving adequate nutrition and some serious work w/o a decimating amount of cardio, you'll improve faster. I wouldn't be surprised if you get a small newbie growth spurt. Let your body heal and improve itself. Mother nature is still better at this. Afterwards, when things normalize, you'll be ready to go and you'll also have a better idea is to what your natural limitations are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom