Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've got the gyno OR Mah man boobies are making a comeback

Peyomp

I've been on 400mg test enanthate, e5d, for 6 weeks. Last shot was 3 days ago. I was also on 100mcg T3 for 5 weeks of that 6, but have been tapering down (now at 50mcg, going to 25mcg tomorrow).

I had the gyno as a teenager, and still had a small lump under one nipple, so I was very careful and took 20mg Nolvadex ed, the whole cycle.

But it wasn't enough. Now I've got a lump under the other nipple, and the one I already had is a little larger, and both nipples are puffy.

So I think I'm cutting this cycle short and I will never run another test cycle without liquidex and nolvadex.

But... here I am.

I have access to the following anti-e drugs: Clomid, Nolvadex, and Proviron. There is no liquidex in Russia.

I took 40mg Nolva today, and I just popped 50mg clomid. I want this shit to be taken care of...

Being that I just took a shot a few days ago... what do you recommend on dosages for the Nolva and Clomid?

I'm thinking I'm just gonna start in on 100mg Clomid starting today, and hold at 20mg Nolvadex. Just start my post cycle therapy early to deal with the excess estrogen I already have in me, as soon as possible.

Thoughts? Should I still run the therapy just as long post cycle? Is this going to affect my recovery? Is this going to be an effective treatment for the gyno?

In my experience, by the time I noticed it was too late. You can try high doses of nolva. Some people have had luck with yohimburn.

I'm going with 40mg Nolva and 100mg Clomid until I see serious side effects from the anti-e's, or my nipples get better, or my T & E levels are normal.

Someone respond... I know this gets asked a lot, but when its your tits that are sprouting, some personalized commentary goes a long way towards... soothing a man's puffy nipples.

Top Bottom