Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im not much of an animal person but these puppies are so cute that I had to kiss them.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
My mom's yorkshire terrier has 2 five week old sons. Damn they are cute.

puppies are awesome. Alot of hard work but when you look down at their little pudgy faces you realize it is worth it. I want to get a farm, yes I said farm.I want tons of animals!

I want a fleet of dobies, like 10 of them. I think it would be tough to have them be as good as mine is right now, but I think I can make it work.

Angel said:
puppies are awesome. Alot of hard work but when you look down at their little pudgy faces you realize it is worth it. I want to get a farm, yes I said farm.I want tons of animals!
no

Re: Im not much of an animal person but these puppies are so cute that I had to kiss

needtogetas said:
my idiot husband wouldnt have any thing to do with it.Trust me, I will have plenty of stable help on my farm.
So tell me what is it of your buisness, boy?

I visited a local animal shelter today...It was difficult knowing that in a few days that all these dogs that were so happy to see me will be euthanized. I wish I could have saved them all.... When looking for a new pet please consider a shelter animal and save a life.

Top Bottom