Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm just starting out, please critique

drbigz

Right now I'm 6'1 250 with around 35% bf. Yeah, I'm fat. My other issues are that I have high blood pressure but am not taking any medication because I feel like there's something I can do about it without medication. I want to go on a diet similar to Atkins until I lower my blood pressure and get to about 200 at which point I'll go with a balanced diet and excercise. I've recently started a high protein diet. Here's what I'm doing as of right now...

Morning:
2 egg beaters

Between Morning and Lunch and between Lunch and Dinner
5 unsalted crackers with peanut butter on top

Lunch
Half a flavor fresh pouch of Tuna with 3 boiled vegetables (brocolli, squash, carrots, cucumber, cauliflower)

Dinner
Half of a baked chicken.

I'm drinking about 14 glasses of water a day.

Every morning, I walk for 30 minutes on an empty stomach. Also, I have some whey protein that I take after I lift weights which should be around 3 days a week. I don't have a lot of endurance in my muscles so I don't last long on the weights.

My concerns:
Do I need to completely cut out all carbs from my diet? (Vegies, Crackers, Peanut Butter). Should I get some casien protein because it takes longer to digest and that means I burn more calories? Do I need to eat more?

If you want to do something like atkins, just do Atkins. Drop the crackers and any veggies w/ significant carbs. Best advice, but Atkins book or check out a site on or search ketogenic diets. Too much too explain. Good Luck-

Top Bottom