Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im a competitor..but think i reaches the dreaded Plateau =(

bigtasty25

Ive been training for the last 11 years or so..im 27, been juicing since 20..done 2 shows since i was 23 (at 5'9 163 but bone dry)...and since my last show ive done 3 bulk cycles...with legit gear using dosages up to 1800mgs for 6-8 weeks...and i cant seem to gain any more size =(...i just did my last cycle (got up to 223 at 12%) and noticed i got really pumped and veiny on cycle...very full..but when i dieted down a bit afterwards (on juice of course)...in my journal i noticed at the same bodyfat i was be4 cycle..i was at the SAME WEIGHT...what gives? Do i need to up the dosages to 2+ grams of gear and sacrifice my health even more like these high level competitors? My genetics arent that good but ive done all i can...maybe i should just stay shredded and enjoy life without competing? What do u guys think?

i dont think any bodybuilding competition is worth your health bro. im sure ur shredded & look good. i def think u should enjoy ur life without competing if its gonna take you risking your health to continue. but hey thats just my opinion.good luck with whatever you do

I have 5 guesses at what I think it could be.

Don't train heavy enough
Over training
Under training
Vegetarian
or to few calories when dieting.

brother...you need to give your body an extended break.... i can detail you a good cleanout and reset protocol

i train 4 days a week usually...mon-wed and friday..weekends off. Diet is very clean during the week...oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, lean chicken, turkey, tuna protein powder etc, on the weeknds i usually just eat whatever i want (go out to restuarants etc)...im a competitor and ive gotten down to a true 5% a couple times so i know diet like a fat kid knows junkfood..LOL.
And training isnt it...i train harder than anyone i know...and thats the honest truth...i really do put my heart into it...i dont let the drugs do the work lot alot of guys...it's all about the combination of diet, training, drugs, sleep, etc.

My drug regime though is a little different than most...i usually take 250mgs test 250 deca in my "off" cycle and during a cycle its 800 test 800 deca and maybe 30-40mgs dbol, on average. ive come off a year ago..for 2 months...but all that happened was i gained alot of bodyfat (took awhile for natural test to come back) and i was very discouraged, even though i did continue to train 4 times a week and eat reasonably clean. Im thinking ill just lean down to 5-7% and stay there and maintain on low doses...i usually feel my best when im real lean...what do u guys think?
And thnx wulfgar...ill def pm you l8r this evening...

brother...you need to give your body an extended break.... i can detail you a good cleanout and reset protocol

I agree with Wulfgar, to bad I learned this the hard way. After an injury I was out for almost 3 months, now that I'm back and fully recovered I feel better then ever.

hey wulfgar...let's see the reset/cleanout protocol if u dont mind posting it here...im open to anything at this point..and i know you know your stuff...
btw...you do any shows the last couple yrs? howd u do? p.s: u look like the leader-leonidas from the spartan movie "300" in that avatar..lol

Last edited:
More food is the only answer. Everyone has a set point, otherwise guys who've been at it for 20 years would be 400 lbs ripped. But it seems like you never pushed the calories enough. More cals, more weight, more rest.

naww...if that was the case id be 400 lbs already because i LOVE food..im more endo/meso than anything so i need to make sure i dont eat too many calories when bulking because i gain fat easily, and yeah with healthy food we're talking obviously...its definately not the calories my friend, i wish that were the case though..lol

Top Bottom