Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i saw the funniest thing in the gym yesterday

bigbusdriver

this guy is doing benchs and he is going up and up and up in weight. after his warm (6 sets worth) he stacks 6 plates on the bar. after 15 20 in of looking at it he lays dwn on the ench grabs the bar and unracks it. on the way down his hole body comes off the bench. guys i am talking i could have dove between him and the bench the only thing touching was neck. his body looked liked a upside down u. feeling real good about himself he than decided to throw two more plates on the bar. i was sure he was gonna hurt himself on this one. but he didn't 8 plates worth of bench press and the only thing touching the bench was his neck heheh either this guy is realy fuckin dumb or is working his neck muscles on the bench

Reactions: Cut
I don't understand why the guys like that just don't use the decline bench.
it has been shown that the decline bench stimulates more of the pec muscles and when you arch like that, what you are doing is forcing yourslef into that decline position so that you can have the pec muscles (which are usually bigger and stronger) to come in a help out.

whatever floats his boat I guess. at least he'll have a strong neck.

i have always referred to that as "fucking the ceiling" while benching. i think the last time i arched my back while benching was when i was 14 and i benched every other day. lol

Top Bottom