Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have trained triceps 4 times in one week. damn

None, I only work them once a week and I've been getting pretty good growth in them. Plus I'm not someone that gives up.

supersizeme said:
one of those 4 tricep workouts could've easily been subsituted for some deadlifts.

i'm just sayin

what's deadlifts? and why should vash do them?

When I train 40 sets, I - in no way - train all out with full intensity. More like 70%. it is mostly just pumping and squeezing blood into the muscle the entire time.

In terms of generating growth, volume wise there are rapid diminishing returns. There's almost no point in doing more than 3 sets for a given muscle.

Debaser said:
In terms of generating growth, volume wise there are rapid diminishing returns. There's almost no point in doing more than 3 sets for a given muscle.

What would I have done until the rest of the movie went off? Hang out in the squat rack?

I train tris 3 times a week with no recovery issues.....though I am only doing 3-5 sets of "direct" tri work on those days...failing on each set..

Debaser-I'm not doubting what you are saying about the diminishing returns but would you mind explaining that further or offering a link of a study or something to explain? Thanks a lot

I only do 5 sets of 5 for arms. I don't want mine any bigger but I need to get my pressing strength back.

InTraining said:
I train tris 3 times a week with no recovery issues.....though I am only doing 3-5 sets of "direct" tri work on those days...failing on each set..

Debaser-I'm not doubting what you are saying about the diminishing returns but would you mind explaining that further or offering a link of a study or something to explain? Thanks a lot

I'll have to dig it up...it'd be a lot easier if I didn't this worthless non-platinum search.

I can train my tri's every day or at least second day without trouble.

Do a heavy leg workout 4 times in one week, then I'll be impressed.

Top Bottom