Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have trained triceps 4 times in one week. damn

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
I traveled for a week. Before I left, it was my usual tricep day. two days later I went down to the hotel "fitness center" loosely put, and out of boredom trained them again before doing half an hour on the treadmill.

Then - in another hotel with a slightly better gym - the heaviest dumbells were 40lbs. Sooooo.... I trained them again. Giant set of pushdowns, closer grip bench (never do these) and laying dumbell extensions. Which by this time 40lbs felt like 80.

THEN...... at another gym... a BIG gym, but I was running my mouth and chatting with old friends I haven't seen in about 7 years I trained them again. For about 2 hours. (entire time that movie Dog Soldiers was on). About 40 sets.

Today, my ELBOWS (not the muscle) feel like they have railroad spikes driven through them.

Thought my arm days where getting on the high side. I do 4 workouts at 5x5 for triceps alone. (Gotta hit all them heads now)

Top Bottom