Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have all these pills & vitamins w/ d-bol/deca, when do i, or should i take them?...

GreekMonsta

I'm currently doing a D-Bol/Deca cycle, i work at a grocery store...so there are many benefits (*wink*wink), I gank a whole load of crap from the pharmacy. Here's what i have, and i don't know exactly when to take everything, i don't want to take everyhting at once. Will any of these hurt my gains. When do i take Milk thistle, Before i take a Dbol, during, or after?

So the Pills that i have are:
D-Bol (obviously)
Primrose Oil
Milk Thistle
CLA (Sunflower Seed Oil)
Flaxseed Oil
Power Vitamins (An assortment of vitamins)

the thought of me taking so many pills sickens me, but if they help me out and don't cause too much harm its ok.

Please help me out if you can.

thanks.
GM

bro dont use milk thistle its too weak of a sup to do any effect, just take all the other sups through out the day, but dont take a bunch of pills at the end of the day split up all the pills like every time u take a d-bol. i wouldnt take all the pills at once split them up. plus there only little pills, take dubble the doasage and how ever many times the bottle says to take them durring the day.

Top Bottom